Serrano Country Club in El Dorado Hills,CA http://www.serranocountryclub.com/

Posted in the Rescue Forum

Serrano real talk

Roseville, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2010
What is going on up there? We hear a large majority of members are looking to sell there memberships, and a substantial number of members have stopped paying there dues... We are also hearing members are not paying additional assessments, could the country club be in foreclosure? Please contact us, we are looking for a source to cite on an article...100% confidential!
Judy

Roseville, CA

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Place going broke.

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

#5 Apr 8, 2012
No justice no Peace,

of the Pie
David

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Been an under-40 member for a year now and have loved every minute of it. I've found people welcoming to a fault. There's a recognition that the club needs to address a younger clientele to keep the club vibrant and solvent. Highly recommend joining.
boohoo

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2012
guess i wont be joining this club
Original member

Auburn, CA

#8 Jul 12, 2013
My husband and I had 2 and 4 year old daughters when we joined the club as charter members in 1996. Many of our favorite family memories were created there at Father Daughter dances, Breakfast with Santa, Halloween Haunted Houses, birthday parties and family dinners. It is still the first place they ask to go for dinner when they come home from college. Yes, there were a couple of times over the years when some grumpy member said something unkind about my well behaved children because they didnt think a country club was the place for kids. But I assure you the good far out weighs the bad and these people are the exception, not the norm.
Family Member

El Dorado Hills, CA

#9 Aug 14, 2013
We have been under 40 members for 2 years. We have 2 school aged children and we love it. The dining and food is exceptional, staff is friendly, golf is perfect and the new gym is amazing.
Rick

Visalia, CA

#10 Sep 8, 2013
Great place to go..played the classic claim jumper invitational..A real class act great staff. All clubs have grumps and cry babies. My wife and I love this place
Dave

Roseville, CA

#11 Nov 11, 2013
I am looking to join, do you current members of Serrano know of anyone looking to sell a membership? If so please contact me, thanks.
Dave

Roseville, CA

#12 Nov 11, 2013
I am looking to join, but would rather buy from a membership from a current member? Do you know of anyone looking to do that or is there a list.
BruceZahn

Indore, India

#13 Dec 16, 2013
yaa! but i am looking to join the La quinta country club.Been an under-60member for a year now and have loved every minute of it. palm desert country club you should think about that.
Anonymous

Rochester, NY

#14 Mar 11, 2014
The staff is wonderful, always very polite and professional. The amenities are great. They have a wonderful golf course and the food is excellent.
Anonymous

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 1, 2014
What I like most about Serrano Country Club is the people and staff. They are just great. They always go above and beyond for you. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
serranomember

El Dorado Hills, CA

#16 May 5, 2014
Dave wrote:
I am looking to join, do you current members of Serrano know of anyone looking to sell a membership? If so please contact me, thanks.
Dave are you still looking to buy?
Anonymous

El Dorado Hills, CA

#17 May 5, 2014
I just signed up as a Golf Member. They are very friendly and the place is geared towards family. Great Course, Pool and Tennis. The gym is an added benefit. Membership is full by the way and I'm looking forward to it.

Since: Aug 14

Buffalo, NY

#18 Aug 8, 2014
The staff at Serrano Country Club are just amazing. They always go above and beyond for their members. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone.
Kakaru

El Dorado Hills, CA

#19 Aug 21, 2014
Hi does anyone know why el dorado hills especially Serrano full of rats
Glad we didn't buy house just renting I heard it was huge dump here but not sure if it is true
Thanx
serranodude

Washington, DC

#20 Oct 27, 2014
The problem was that there were a number of members that have moved away and the member prices were fixed at a very high price. THey changed the rule and let the prices float which cleared out the backlog. The club is making a profit. The club did not have a capital reserve for replacement of equipment. THey ended up assessing the members to set one up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rescue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sacramento County Cities Fighting Massage Parlo... 6 hr Roger 1
moving to placerville?? Dec 22 dje27 1
Uw QB commit Jake Browning on TV Dec 20 Paul 1
Assisted Living Homes for Elderly (Feb '13) Dec 19 Ted Smith 3
No Love for OR Trojans Baseball Dec 15 Brady Rodriguez 1
Review: Brookside Dental - Phuong-Lien Ngo DDS (Oct '10) Dec 9 Satisfied 3
Placerville police arrest man for child molesta... Dec 7 Hater 4
Rescue Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web