Financial Bailout Relabeled Rescue, California Senators Vote Aye

There are 1 comment on the Red County, California story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Financial Bailout Relabeled Rescue, California Senators Vote Aye. In it, Red County, California reports that:

A nip there, a tuck there, slap a new label on the mess and push it through the Senate: Both California Senators Feinstein and Boxer voted for the bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red County, California.

Glenda Edwards

AOL

#1 Nov 11, 2008
I can't understand why nothing has been done to stop the money hemmorahge orchestrated by George W. and cronies. Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer, Tauscher, etc., what in hell are you doing? or not doing? Isn't this still a two party system? The Demos were so pumped when Pelosi was named Speaker and since that time, nothing constructive has been done. There are alot of excuses as to why nothing gets done, but I am not buying any of it. Glenda Edwards, Contra Costa Cty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rescue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upper Placerville Flooded with Pedestrian traff... (Sep '13) 14 hr laugh 5
News So Cal vs. Nor Cal: The battle rages on (Oct '07) Apr 30 NorCal_RULES 59
Love & Relationships Apr 28 KevinIs 4
It ain't broke but ya gotta fix it? (Aug '14) Apr 28 KevinIs 2
Gloria Wilson Russell-R.I.P. (Aug '08) Apr 8 Lil Bro 5
Movers for Moms Heads to Folsom Apr 6 sacramentotmt 1
Special child ticket pricing for Varekai from C... Mar '15 buckinghamnicks 1
More from around the web

Rescue People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE