Cafe Mahjaic....Gross and dirty

Cafe Mahjaic....Gross and dirty

Posted in the Rescue Forum

Henry Moss

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Do you like eating whatever they have left over in the fridge?
Davewatch

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2013
We have had a great meal with great service in a clean and lovely setting every time we've had dinner at Cafe Mahjaic, which is about 5 or 6 times in about 2 years. This is the first time I have ever heard a negative comment. Mahjaic is the number one choice of everyone in our large circle of friends and acquaintances for a special dinner.
Uptowner

San Leandro, CA

#3 Nov 26, 2013
Davewatch wrote:
We have had a great meal with great service in a clean and lovely setting every time we've had dinner at Cafe Mahjaic, which is about 5 or 6 times in about 2 years. This is the first time I have ever heard a negative comment. Mahjaic is the number one choice of everyone in our large circle of friends and acquaintances for a special dinner.
Very hit and miss with this place.Maybe the owner knows your group and puts in an extra effort for his buddies but in my experience this place mostly bad.We ride the river in the area very often so it is one of a few choices when we want to eat and we have been served vegetables that are completely overcooked and seem to be rotten.I have had a good meal there too and that is why I came back twice. I think I am done with them.Last time they made my ill.
X Out

South San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 16, 2014
This place could use a good scrub down. It is dirty and does not smell clean. Not too many choices in the area but I would stay away from this place
El do Rob

San Leandro, CA

#5 Feb 25, 2014
Is this place still open? How many people do they want to make sick with the dirty conditions there?.
polkadot

Manteca, CA

#6 Sep 19, 2014
Went there a couple of years ago. Food was terrible and the service was worse. They seemed to be catering to a group of chatty,tacky,friends and neglecting the other patrons. I would have been fine with the poor service if the food had been edible or at least fresh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rescue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Duane Lyons Group (Mar '11) Apr 5 DEBBIE 9
News Adventures abound in Gold Country Mar '17 Any time 1
Review: Folsom Academy - Family Taekwondo Mar '17 jpeschke 1
News Folsom High Student's Body Found Hanging From Tree (Mar '07) Mar '17 Kareem 24
Poll Who is El Dorado's worst ? (Aug '08) Feb '17 Gotchills 30
Zak Ford Folsom BOE President a Lawbreaker Jan '17 wjabbe 2
News Placerville's Webb to retire (Jul '09) Jan '17 10 pin 17

Rescue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rescue Mortgages