Live Oak stabbing is second in two days

Live Oak stabbing is second in two days

There are 246 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 11, 2008, titled Live Oak stabbing is second in two days. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The Martin Fire, which broke out about 2:50 p.m. in the 1200 block of Martin Road off of Ice Cream Grade and Pine Flat Road, has grown to 300 acres and is expected to grow to 1,500 acres, Cal Fire officials ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Pet Kattle

Brisbane, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2008
I don't think it was the vatos that lived next to the Taqueria and Yamaha shop. Looks like those tools got the boot several weeks ago.
Zero Sum

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jun 11, 2008
Ay caramba
vitor

San Jose, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2008
yep mexicans thats how they do it. 6 or 7 of them they try to rob ya then they try to kill ya. these mexican gangs just love their knives.and every day we here of another stabbing.,and once again the suspects are a gang of mexicans
SCco

Dublin, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2008
Mexicans!

Deport them ALL!
BitterEnd

Mountain View, CA

#5 Jun 11, 2008
Unbelievable. This is truly the end isnt it? My home town. gone.
Pat Kittle

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Jun 11, 2008
Gringos aren't the only ones who have had enough of this crap:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2...
Fight crime shoot back

United States

#7 Jun 11, 2008
This is why we need the ability for law abiding citizens to get concealed carry permits in SC county; something that is allowed in most rural CA counties. Imagine you are a thug intent on stabbing/robbing innocent people at the beach -- we all may as well have "unarmed citizen" tattooed on our foreheads.
Joe

Daly City, CA

#8 Jun 11, 2008
Live Oak is becoming like Salinas. Why can't all those people living in million dollar houses cough up some dough for some private security?
The Doc

Santa Rosa, CA

#9 Jun 11, 2008
Where is the latino community? Why are they not outraged and having demonstrations about the violent gang related crimes their youth are commiting? Instead they protest about keeping their illegal brotheren here in SC but don't seem to care about this violent behavior.

THE LATINO COMMUNITY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF ITSELF!!!
Fearful Resident

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jun 11, 2008
I am now terrified I can no longer go out in Santa Cruz - Day or night.

Robberies, stabbings, shootings, rapes, purse snatching - when will it end?

Santa Cruz Police NEED to be patrolling 24/7. if that means recruiting officers from other counties, then so be it.

I walk my dog in the evening because it's cooler..will *I* be attacked? this really needs to be stopped.
fish with bicycle

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Jun 11, 2008
It's time to take out the garbage....
Luke

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Jun 11, 2008
Those 'vatos' that lived next to the Taquera and Yamaha Shop didn't live there, an old con artist, not Mexican, lived there, he let the young men hang out. Drugs.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#13 Jun 11, 2008
No bueno...
35yrLOCAL

Watsonville, CA

#14 Jun 11, 2008
Our PC City Council Members have turned SC into what? SC no longer acronym for Santa Cruz, instead..

WE ARE, SANCTUARY CITY
WE ARE, SANCTUARY CITY

We need to stop this PC BS that our reactions of outrage are racist, the facts speak for themselves. Those so intent on ignoring the facts and attacking those who don't should relish the thought that the illegals are LAUGHING at you and think YOU are stupid. However, they NEED you to remind blind and dumb, why? you ask? you really have to ask why?

Any City Council Members living in Live Oak? Stand up and be counted and give us your personal opinion. NOT!

Time to take legal recourse, I heard there's going to be another protest against ICE and OUR US for providing them with medical services, educational resources, sanitary housing all for free!

People, please don't forget, your generous hearts are being laughed at, wake up! I for one of many, want our county BACK!
35yrLOCAL

Watsonville, CA

#15 Jun 11, 2008
OOPS,error
they NEED you to remind blind and dumb,

Correction
the NEED you to REMAIN blind and dumb,
NinjaSkills

Sunnyvale, CA

#16 Jun 11, 2008
Fight crime shoot back wrote:
This is why we need the ability for law abiding citizens to get concealed carry permits in SC county; something that is allowed in most rural CA counties. Imagine you are a thug intent on stabbing/robbing innocent people at the beach -- we all may as well have "unarmed citizen" tattooed on our foreheads.
Learn to use Nunchuckas, kubatons, shurikens, manriki chains, caltrops,
and other such ninja weapons. A concealed carry handgun is a nice pipe dream,
but its not always pactical to carry or use. With seven punks up close your
gun could be taken from you. A chain could make a better weapon.
Its range is 360 degrees and and you can hold on to it better. I am very in favor of
right to carry all weapons not just guns to defend yourself. Take back the streets.
nuke em

Vineburg, CA

#17 Jun 11, 2008
There should be a massive community demonstration and protest against this BS illegal infestation and crime wave. We (the community) need to let those worthless scumbags that we run the show around here, not their worthless a$ses.
TomT

Capitola, CA

#18 Jun 11, 2008
I will be carrying by 9mm Glock from now on... too bad it's come down to this in Santa Cruz... used to be so safe, now it's just another Salinas. Thank you very much you damned Mexican gangs!
Pat Kittle

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Jun 11, 2008
35yrLOCAL wrote:
Our PC City Council Members have turned SC into what? SC no longer acronym for Santa Cruz, instead..
WE ARE, SANCTUARY CITY
WE ARE, SANCTUARY CITY
We need to stop this PC BS that our reactions of outrage are racist, the facts speak for themselves. Those so intent on ignoring the facts and attacking those who don't should relish the thought that the illegals are LAUGHING at you and think YOU are stupid. However, they NEED you to remind blind and dumb, why? you ask? you really have to ask why?
Any City Council Members living in Live Oak? Stand up and be counted and give us your personal opinion. NOT!
Time to take legal recourse, I heard there's going to be another protest against ICE and OUR US for providing them with medical services, educational resources, sanitary housing all for free!
People, please don't forget, your generous hearts are being laughed at, wake up! I for one of many, want our county BACK!
You "heard there's going to be another protest against ICE and OUR US" -- where?

We're FED UP enough that we ought to be there for that!
Snake

United States

#20 Jun 11, 2008
Let us know how that Ninja stuff works out for ya on the street there kid. Maybe being "invisible" will help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rescue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 11 people arrested in Roseville sex trafficking... Aug 14 Grossed out 1
What Is El Dorado Hills About? (Mar '08) Jul '17 Realone 25
News At EID: Water rate hikes OK'd (Jan '17) Jun '17 Bob 3
News CHP rescues dirt bike rider who fell down ravin... Jun '17 Charle Savnik 1
Review: BOWENS CUSTOM CABINETS (Jan '16) May '17 Folsom law office 5
Folsomolopy May '17 Randy 1
Review: Duane Lyons Group (Mar '11) Apr '17 DEBBIE 9

Rescue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance