Review: Braun's Automotive Repair

Review: Braun's Automotive Repair

Posted in the Republic Forum

tommy and joan

Wenatchee, WA

#1 Jun 26, 2009
mr braun has repair an on going problem that we have had for some time now.we are happy and will return to him in the future
Jake

Sun Valley, CA

#2 Aug 31, 2009
Yyea he fixed a driveline for me awhile back. Was super happy sent me to a scrap yard that worked good instead of the expenseive new parts. saved me $360. I would stick with him!
Repubic

Omak, WA

#3 Aug 31, 2009
His work is good but as a business man he will take advatage of you. A friend of mine took their car in for an oil change, he did a great job of that but he droped another vehical off of the lift onto their car and then still charged them for the oil change and billed them insurance for the car so that his didn't go up. But as far as a mechanic goes he does do good work and he is cheep!
michael braun

Omak, WA

#4 Sep 3, 2009
get the story straight.a truck rolled off the rack because the wheels were not blocked due to an error.as for your friend our insurance took care of every thing.so their fore if you do not have the story right then shut up michael braun owner
michael braun owner

Omak, WA

#5 Feb 15, 2010
Repubic wrote:
His work is good but as a business man he will take advatage of you. A friend of mine took their car in for an oil change, he did a great job of that but he droped another vehical off of the lift onto their car and then still charged them for the oil change and billed them insurance for the car so that his didn't go up. But as far as a mechanic goes he does do good work and he is cheep!
like any thing else you people feed off of negative thoughts sweep your own steps gloria has been taken care of on this our insurance has taken care of this so if you do not know what you are talking about keep your mouth shut michael braun owner
spray can paint job

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2010
don't want to blow a spark plug out over it . Oh wait did that thanks for the tune up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal info Sep '17 Concerned 1
Kory Garcia being arrested for 2nd degree felon... (Jul '10) Apr '17 April98 7
Review: Kettle Falls City Of Community Reader B... (Jul '15) Dec '16 Enough 2
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) Nov '16 Corrupt Cop 11
Seeking Sailing Buddy / Lessons (Apr '16) Apr '16 CaverCop 1
Relocating to Republic Washington (Nov '07) Mar '16 Echobabe 26
News Comments { 0 } (Apr '15) Feb '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 2

Republic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance