Ferry County Memorial Hospital

Ferry County Memorial Hospital

Posted in the Republic Forum

Sweet Pea

Tonasket, WA

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Do you know the FCMH board has elected to use HRG Patient Financial Services to handle there finances, not local employees? FCMH will return your payment if you don't pay enough under there policy!I was appauled when this happened to me. This is a small distressed rural area!
NoHealthInsuranc e

Omak, WA

#2 Jan 13, 2012
And while the hospital will send you one bill, and then when you pay it tell your bill is paid in FULL, HRG then sends you another, 3 months later, for a *much* larger amount and demand immediate payment.
Sherry Rockwell

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2012
The hospital has a Board meeting July 12 2012 @ 9;00 A.M. in the Conference room @ the hospital.Please make the time to be there. And please tell other people, We the community need to know what the heck is going on here in Ferry Co? Keep our local jobs local! NOT OUT SIDERS!!! Dr. Schaaf's staff has been fired for reasons that are not being released, I feel that's because the Board is not doing any investigation to give back the dignity that Bill and Debra deserve. Doc Schaaf has been thinking of resigning she may have already resigned because Doc Schaaf's right arm was cut off!!!
These people have been there for us!!! When we were sick, it's time to get off our dead butts and do something to help save our little town!!! BE AT THE MEETING!!!
Sherry Rockwell

Loyalton, CA

#4 Jun 25, 2012
I just wanted to say I am from Ferry Co. Not NV. I don't know where that came from?
Doc Karen is my Doctor and I will fight to keep her here in Ferry Co.
Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) Jun '16 guest 10
Seeking Sailing Buddy / Lessons Apr '16 CaverCop 1
Relocating to Republic Washington (Nov '07) Mar '16 Echobabe 26
News Comments { 0 } (Apr '15) Feb '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 2
Debate: Nuclear Power - Oroville, WA (May '11) Dec '15 Crystal 13
News Deer take Republic residents under siege (Jul '09) Aug '15 William B 15
News Nearly empty gold E. Wash. mine to close in 2015 (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tlh 1

Republic Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance