One dead in Ferry County homicide

One dead in Ferry County homicide

There are 11 comments on the www.kxly.com story from Oct 23, 2008, titled One dead in Ferry County homicide. In it, www.kxly.com reports that:

One person is dead and a suspect is being treated for unspecified injuries following a shooting and standoff in the Ferry County town of Curlew.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kxly.com.

Country Boy

Grand Forks, Canada

#1 Oct 24, 2008
The wild west is not dead in Curlew.
Fellow Human

Portland, OR

#2 Oct 27, 2008
Yes the wild west may not be dead but a human is.

He was a young man with a lot to live for.

Have a little respect. Your little joke isn't funny.
Greiving Cousin

Orting, WA

#3 Oct 27, 2008
The young man that died is my Husband's Cousin. There's nothing funny about this. We are now hoping that the guy who shoot him will rot in jail.
Pearl

Okanogan, WA

#4 Oct 27, 2008
Dear Grieving Cousin -
I am so sorry for your loss -

and to those of you that think its funny to make jokes about a families loss - what if it were you and your family - have some manners
Lacy

Puyallup, WA

#5 Oct 28, 2008
My family knew both the victim, and the suspect. My heart goes out to BOTH families for they are all drieving right now, sorry for your loss. I can't imagian what you're going through.
Lacy

Puyallup, WA

#6 Oct 28, 2008
My family knew both the victim, and the suspect. My heart goes out to BOTH families for they are all grieving right now, sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through.
Debbie J

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2008
For those of you that think this is the wild west this is a place of wide open places! And for those of you that don't know what your talking about shame on you. There was a lot lost here a person a home,animals not to mention the NIGHT MARES for the FAMILY. Malo,WA
instead of being nasty ask what you could do to help this family!!!!!!
Innocent bystander

Tonasket, WA

#9 Nov 2, 2008
Saddens me that some think terrible things are funny.
They need to put themselves in others shoes.
Makes me think those types have mental issues...
Fellow Human

Portland, OR

#10 Nov 3, 2008
Jeremy is with his loving Mother and Father.

His brother and sister have three angels now.
WRONG

Seattle, WA

#12 Mar 25, 2010
Lacy wrote:
My family knew both the victim, and the suspect. My heart goes out to BOTH families for they are all drieving right now, sorry for your loss. I can't imagian what you're going through.
Well it does look like your from the same spawn as the others, can't spell worth sh**. Caught your mistake then reposted. And NO your family did not know both victim and suspect. You just met the victim so don't act like a know it all, because then you'd not be telling the truth which is hard for your family.
TRUTH

Seattle, WA

#13 Mar 26, 2010
Lacy wrote:
My family knew both the victim, and the suspect. My heart goes out to BOTH families for they are all grieving right now, sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through.
Another coming out of the woodwork know it all. You knew both the victim and the suspect? Interesting. That would mean that someone's testimony was anything but true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comments { 0 } Apr '15 kulo 1
Debate: Nuclear Power - Oroville, WA (May '11) Mar '15 Chief Tonasket 12
News Nearly empty gold E. Wash. mine to close in 2015 Dec '14 Tlh 1
Iso Tyler - late Horsewoman's grandson. son of ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 LGBTsupporter 1
Autumn Hendershot (Dec '08) Aug '14 Bonnie 3
stolen tablet (Jun '14) Jun '14 tanja 1
News Pot growers face charges -- in state where pot ... (May '14) May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web

Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]