What winter looks like

What winter looks like

There are 3 comments on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Dec 6, 2010, titled What winter looks like. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

We live on Curlew Lake, north of Republic, WA in Ferry County. Each morning we look out to see if Mt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Banshee600

Marysville, WA

#1 Dec 27, 2010
how much snow is on the ground? heading up Lambert to our cabin friday for new years
old man north

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2010
none its 20 below and it blew all the snow away in the last wind storm
Nana in Malo

Loon Lake, WA

#3 Dec 31, 2010
Well last day of the year. REPORT: have a good foot on the ground, more in the forest, could easy be 2 feet out there. Drive way clear, thanks to the logging company who are working back here, Its a cold crisp morning, -1* at 4000' right now as I look out the window of my nice warm cabin, the sun is shining, snow glisting and its just about as clear as it can get. Not sure I would want to be any were else, the tree's still heavy flocking on them but with a little wind the snow will come off easy. As I look out over the valley and count my blessing I am today very Happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire behind Sandy's Drive In Jun 12 Brenda 1
News Comments { 0 } Apr '15 kulo 1
Debate: Nuclear Power - Oroville, WA (May '11) Mar '15 Chief Tonasket 12
News Nearly empty gold E. Wash. mine to close in 2015 (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tlh 1
Iso Tyler - late Horsewoman's grandson. son of ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 LGBTsupporter 1
Autumn Hendershot (Dec '08) Aug '14 Bonnie 3
stolen tablet (Jun '14) Jun '14 tanja 1
More from around the web

Republic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Republic Mortgages