Moving to Republic, WA
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike wacker

United States

#21 Mar 20, 2010
mrs bruce mcauley wrote:
besides the dirt bikes in republic we had a wonderful lack of response from the local police. we were harassed and i was hospitalized more than once by the effects of the harassment. i was injured by a rock through my window hitting me. yep it is a trashy place i paid to have over five tons of stuff hauled off. i also paid to have the rest cleaned up by locals. they were paid the job was not done. if the place does not sell will burn the house this winter. my husband and i gave away tons of stuff to people when lived there. i was robbed and cheated when he died. still find it strange the emt dispatcher(next door neighbor) who. was on duty could not tell ambulance how to get to the house. how many peace signs in republic across from school?
place lovely town republic
BRUCE DIED??
mike wacker

United States

#22 Mar 20, 2010
Bruce Died
mike wacker

United States

#23 Mar 20, 2010
Bruce Died?
I have a Question

Southfield, MI

#24 Mar 25, 2010
Any of you familiar with Wauconda is it worth $300,000 in your opinion. How big do you think it is? Are people in republic and wauconda minority friendly?
Joe

Kent, WA

#25 May 21, 2010
Hi,Were is your place in Republic and how much do you want for it?Could you send a picture or two? Maybe we can work a deal!
mrs bruce mcauley wrote:
town is not quiet. republic has track,rifle range,and dirt bikes. the dirt bike kids and there parents made it impossible for me to stay. they are also making it impossible to sell the place. can hardly stand to go check on the place. republic city of broken dreams for me.
Joe

Kent, WA

#26 May 21, 2010
Oh one thing I forgot,Could you email me at [email protected] if anyone has a home in Republic for sale by owner plaese contact me.

“Ethically confused ”

Since: Feb 10

Culturally aware

#27 May 21, 2010
Iím related to the Kubichekís and the Colbertís and my father was from Republic. I suppose you can almost figure out who I am ,,,lol,,, but non the less I have fond memories of creek fishing for Brook Trout with my Grandfather with my little brother near Republic. I was not ever too crazy about Tonasket but Republic wasnít bad at all and very pretty. WARNING!!! People from that part of the woods {I mean no offence to any one with this} are slightly clannish. Be prepared to receive funny looks for about 1 year. Work is non existent so either have a gig set up already {and be prepared to travel} or be independently wealthy or have some kind of fixed income. If you have any questions feel free to Email at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Republic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comments { 0 } (Apr '15) Feb 3 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 2
Debate: Nuclear Power - Oroville, WA (May '11) Dec '15 Crystal 13
Relocating to Republic Washington (Nov '07) Nov '15 Brian 25
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) Aug '15 bozo 8
News Stickpin Fire burns 3000 acres (Aug '15) Aug '15 KindWolf 3
News Deer take Republic residents under siege (Jul '09) Aug '15 William B 15
News Okanogan Complex Fire at 162,000 acres; New Lev... Aug '15 Naebugg11 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Republic Mortgages