Boeing Machinists set for strike vote

Boeing Machinists set for strike vote

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Sep 3, 2008, titled Boeing Machinists set for strike vote. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Some 25,000 machinists who assemble The Boeing Co.'s jetliners in the Puget Sound area will decide Wednesday if they will strike for the second time in three years and essentially shut down the company's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

michele

Fort Riley, KS

#1 Sep 3, 2008
ok, as a former Boeing employee, and current Spirit employee (yes the part of Boeing in Wichita that was sold off, so that us Boeing workers can now be suppliers) First off, passions run deep, understandable. But it's quite alarming the mispellings, and horrid grammar. A lot is two words, it's you're not your. It makes me worry how many of you actually understand the contract. Maybe that's what Boeing is counting on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kira Jul 12 Don 3
NFL Teams Are WIshing They Didnt Pass On Tyler... Jul 5 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) May '17 Musikologist 17
1 Seattle Player That Will Be A Game Changer No... May '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Seahawks Michael Bennett Goes Off on Stephen A ... May '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
What does Malik McDowell brings to the Seahawks... May '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Eugene Robb May '17 hiding in plain view 1

Renton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Renton Mortgages