Officer stops man with homicide Calif...

Officer stops man with homicide California arrest warrant | Buckley Police Blotter

There are 2 comments on the PNW Local News story from Aug 23, 2013, titled Officer stops man with homicide California arrest warrant | Buckley Police Blotter. In it, PNW Local News reports that:

HOMICIDE WARRANT: After hearing of a suspicious vehicle parked at 4:35 a.m. Aug. 16 in the vicinity of North Third Street and Dundass Avenue , police contacted a 28-year-old man from Enumclaw and 33-year-old man from Tukwila.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PNW Local News.

grateful209

Stockton, CA

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Whomever called in vehicle, "YOU ARE AWESOME!!!". That guy shot and killed someone who was loved by many in Stockton, CA. Been watching and waiting for this day for a long time. Thank you very very much!
sos

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2013
seriously. WHERE THE HELL IS SEAN WHO IS LIKE 6'3 AND WHATS HIS LAST NAME?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey any girls wanna text me i need new texting ... (Nov '10) Jun 28 eddie 75
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun 22 Musikologist 11
looking for gay sex (Dec '12) Jun 21 urname 42
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 15 Renton delivery 1
News NAACP Slams Tukwila School District On Minority... Apr '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Couple shocked to learn they were babysitting a... Apr '15 truong 1
SeaTac Garage Door Repair (Oct '14) Feb '15 Jamestheduke21 2
More from around the web

Renton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Renton Mortgages