Governor Calls for Deportation of Jai...

Governor Calls for Deportation of Jailed Illegal Aliens

There are 21 comments on the story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Governor Calls for Deportation of Jailed Illegal Aliens. In it, reports that:

To save money, Gov. Chris Gregoire wants illegal aliens serving time in state prisons deported.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Seattle, WA

#25 Jan 11, 2009
cmrite wrote:
If we deport the Illegals...really deport them for good....We will have more room in our schools for our children. Less teachers trying to teach English to Illegals....Have them go to there homes so that we can reduce out unemployment, give our men jobs....have less dope on our streets. And not having to watch our young girls so closely.. They do things in our country that they would not do in theres.....Thank God they are all not that way....we would have to leave..
It seems that all the other people get it! The REAL citizens get it! Why are we all bending over to allow these people in? Why is it that we have to allow freeloaders, anchor babies-druggies and people who taint our system to overload our services and hospitals?

I want to know why our government has done this to its citizens! It seems obvious that the citizens of the USA, AND our economy are not welcoming nor ready for it-

Its a terrible travesty! All illegals should be mailed back COD!

Freaking freeloaders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School District Bans Tag To Protect Students' F... Sep 27 Anita Bryant s Jihad 48
Hey any girls wanna text me i need new texting ... (Nov '10) Sep 27 Sammy 80
News Body found in suitcase at SeaTac apartment complex Jul '15 Valentina 1
looking for gay sex (Dec '12) Jul '15 Billy 43
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 11
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun '15 Renton delivery 1
News NAACP Slams Tukwila School District On Minority... Apr '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Renton Mortgages