Governor Calls for Deportation of Jai...

Governor Calls for Deportation of Jailed Illegal Aliens

There are 21 comments on the www.kitsapsun.com story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Governor Calls for Deportation of Jailed Illegal Aliens. In it, www.kitsapsun.com reports that:

To save money, Gov. Chris Gregoire wants illegal aliens serving time in state prisons deported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kitsapsun.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#1 Dec 31, 2008
You want a sanctuary state but don't want the consequences? How typically liberal of you.
Limited

Littleton, CO

#2 Dec 31, 2008
Make up your mind already State of Washington.

Good Gawd, maybe the state felt they were only getting the cream of the crop illegal immigrants.
RJT

Seattle, WA

#3 Dec 31, 2008
Just another typical republican solution!

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#4 Dec 31, 2008
RJT wrote:
Just another typical republican solution!
She's an average democrat. Which institution do you live in?
ejos delos konejos

Philippines

#5 Jan 1, 2009
Limited wrote:
Make up your mind already State of Washington.
Good Gawd, maybe the state felt they were only getting the cream of the crop illegal immigrants.
illegals vreams illegals and the makes legal fruitcakes and grows more legals ever after. that ought to stimulate bussinesses like taco time. and cooffee shops too.
ejos delos konejos

Philippines

#6 Jan 1, 2009
Rogerg wrote:
<quoted text>
She's an average democrat. Which institution do you live in?
ola companyero!! i like that 12 gallon sombrero. could you translate in english the meaning of ejos delos konejos for me por pabor?
Just Think

Englewood, CO

#8 Jan 1, 2009
Deportation sounds like a plan. But make sure they actually leave. Don't just let them leave on their own, they won't! Take DNA before release.

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#9 Jan 1, 2009
ejos delos konejos wrote:
<quoted text> ola companyero!! i like that 12 gallon sombrero. could you translate in english the meaning of ejos delos konejos for me por pabor?
It aint Spanish or English, so, can't help ya.
T-N-C

Englewood, CO

#10 Jan 1, 2009
Rogerg.....how's the veggies? did you have a good holiday season? how's your wife's health coming along?

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#13 Jan 1, 2009
T-N-C wrote:
Rogerg.....how's the veggies? did you have a good holiday season? how's your wife's health coming along?
Everything is great here, thanks for asking.
The wife has had no further problems once getting the cancer removed and the prognosis is looking very good.
If you love noise, this was the place to be.
Rich Guy

AOL

#14 Jan 2, 2009
Here is my thought shot em. I know I know you cant do that cause its Illegal. But we are just reacting to there actions. Illegals come in to the country killing, Raping and stealing. I say make it worth my tax dollars to engage in this fight.
hijos delos conijos

Philippines

#15 Jan 7, 2009
Rogerg wrote:
<quoted text>
It aint Spanish or English, so, can't help ya.
just trying to find out it youre really a mexicano.

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#16 Jan 7, 2009
hijos delos conijos wrote:
<quoted text> just trying to find out it youre really a mexicano.
What difference would that make?
Jack

Seattle, WA

#17 Jan 9, 2009
Our streets our flooded with Crack, Heroin and Meth. Its about time she actually took a stand.
If you are looking for cheap Meth, just take a trip to Yakima WA. Its everywhere. My daughters are always complaining about these people trying to sell them drugs. Mexican meth is putting the bikers out of business.
hijos delos conijos

Philippines

#18 Jan 9, 2009
Jack wrote:
Our streets our flooded with Crack, Heroin and Meth. Its about time she actually took a stand.
If you are looking for cheap Meth, just take a trip to Yakima WA. Its everywhere. My daughters are always complaining about these people trying to sell them drugs. Mexican meth is putting the bikers out of business.
these rogerg is one of the many differences.
john

Seattle, WA

#20 Jan 10, 2009
This is a beginning! I think the 9 million she is speaking of is only the savings in jail spending. If you add in the cost on alot of other areas such as medical etc- you get a much larger number!

Why has our government let us down on the illegal front? Why are they so apt to turn a blind eye to something ILLEGAL?!

This is one of the reasons our economy is in such termoil! Deport ALL illegals-eliminate the drug effect-eliminate the degradation of America!

After all-they are ILLEGAL for a reason!

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#21 Jan 10, 2009
<quoted text> these rogerg is one of the many differences.
Difference's between what? You speak in riddles.
BBR

United States

#22 Jan 10, 2009
<quoted text> just trying to find out it youre really a mexicano.
Hey Rabbit Breeder, what would it matter, stake your case, now!!! Cagon! Aada pero "pura mierda" de los ejos de (p##%^) conejos?

What about your country, have you spotted any Mexican Cartel killing innocent people in Juarez, Laredo, huh? CRIMINAL,,, what do you care what decent people do?
hijos delos conijos

Philippines

#23 Jan 11, 2009
machos gracias.
cmrite

Walnut Creek, CA

#24 Jan 11, 2009
If we deport the Illegals...really deport them for good....We will have more room in our schools for our children. Less teachers trying to teach English to Illegals....Have them go to there homes so that we can reduce out unemployment, give our men jobs....have less dope on our streets. And not having to watch our young girls so closely.. They do things in our country that they would not do in theres.....Thank God they are all not that way....we would have to leave..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kira Jul 12 Don 3
NFL Teams Are WIshing They Didnt Pass On Tyler... Jul 5 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) May '17 Musikologist 17
1 Seattle Player That Will Be A Game Changer No... May '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Seahawks Michael Bennett Goes Off on Stephen A ... May '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
What does Malik McDowell brings to the Seahawks... May '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Eugene Robb May '17 hiding in plain view 1

Renton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Renton Mortgages