Suspect at large after Tukwila shooting

Suspect at large after Tukwila shooting

There are 4 comments on the KOMO News story from Mar 15, 2008, titled Suspect at large after Tukwila shooting. In it, KOMO News reports that:

Police are looking for a suspect in the shooting of a 27-year-old man early Saturday morning in Tukwila. via KOMO News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOMO News.

whitnee

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 19, 2008
rip unk we love you n we gonna find that nigka
Rogers mom

Seattle, WA

#2 Mar 22, 2008
Carlos,

No weapon formed against my son shall prosper! My son's blood is on your hands. Turn yourself in!
unknown

Tacoma, WA

#3 Mar 25, 2008
Rogers mom wrote:
Carlos,
No weapon formed against my son shall prosper! My son's blood is on your hands. Turn yourself in!
post a pic of roger to get more help from the community
Former Detective Sotace

Cape Coral, FL

#4 Nov 22, 2012
To the Ward Family and friends, I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you today...it's been a long time since we have seen one another--the last time was at Loot's sentencing. But today I was grateful at having met you all--even because of an unfortunate situation. I'm still in law enforcement--I'm a police officer in the department of veteran's affairs--working with vets. I sincerely hope all is well with you all. May God Bless you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body found in suitcase at SeaTac apartment complex 22 hr Valentina 1
looking for gay sex (Dec '12) Mon Billy 43
Hey any girls wanna text me i need new texting ... (Nov '10) Jul 17 My Info 78
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 11
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun '15 Renton delivery 1
News NAACP Slams Tukwila School District On Minority... Apr '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Couple shocked to learn they were babysitting a... Apr '15 truong 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Renton Mortgages