Review: Cedar River Medical Massage

Posted in the Renton Forum

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014
Auto injury massage

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 22, 2009
Cedar River Medical Massage goes the extra mile to make sure that we have the extra training needed to trully treat injuries. We accept almost all insurances and send a bill to your insurance company for you.
When needing a relaxing massage we can relax you and remove your pain at the same time. Why pay for a few minutes of relief when you can get long lasting relief instead.
Auto injury massage

Seattle, WA

#2 Feb 22, 2009
Cedar River Medical Massage goes the extra mile to make sure that we have the extra training needed to trully treat injuries. We accept almost all insurances and send a bill to your insurance company for you.
When getting a relaxing massage you are sure to get long lasting pain relief at the same time not just an hour of relief. Why pay for any thing less?
Pete Spairring

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Apr 3, 2010
I am the Owner of Cedar River Medical Massage and the business has moved to:

607 SW Grady Way Ste 220, Renton, WA 98057
Auto Injury Massage

Renton, WA

#4 Sep 30, 2010
Worst place ever. Don't go here, don't waste your time or money. There are plenty of other reputable massage therapists in this area. I went here and had a horrible experience
Pete

Renton, WA

#5 Oct 3, 2011
This person is obvisouly a competitor trying to slam my business. Even going as far a providing a link to other massage therapists.
Alex

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 26, 2014
What a great place. Quiet, relaxing and took all the aches away!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: United Towing A 5 hr JFrank Parnell 1
Hey any girls wanna text me i need new texting ... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bradley 77 48
Sexting buddies Aug 30 Snowman 3
women Aug 20 TRAVELER 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) Aug 2 Musikologist 9
Locksmith Near Me Jul '14 locksmithnearme 1
•••

Renton News Video

•••
•••

Renton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Renton People Search