Letters: U.S. has history of not welc...

Letters: U.S. has history of not welcoming immigrants

There are 1 comment on the Oshkosh Northwestern story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Letters: U.S. has history of not welcoming immigrants. In it, Oshkosh Northwestern reports that:

America has been a land of immigrants but also a country of anti-immigrant nativism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oshkosh Northwestern.

Neenah, WI

#1 Jul 28, 2010
The issue of legal immigration to the United States has always been a topic of debate.As immigration will make the economy of United States stronger and compete in the market of business and technology.
Immigrants who come to the United States legally should be treated with respect and dignity.I think many of the white Americans are misunderstood as legal Immigrants come to work and get higher education in colleges and universities.Some of them adjust in the colorful American culture and get married to live in America permanently.The issue of racism should not be apart of the liberal society of the United States.This country of America is the land of resources and opportunity this country is your country and my country too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) Oct 6 zipperhead 16
News Charges: Con artists impersonated rich Africans... Sep '16 Jan 1
Sexting buddies (Aug '14) Aug '16 Ablead 7
Does Anyone Know Jonathan Reinhard (His Wife I... Jul '16 Richard 1
Text buddy 21 and older Jul '16 Jtb 2
Help Jun '16 Poohdiddy2318 1
News Crime 21 mins ago 6:06 p.m.Tukwila, Wash., name... May '16 James1908 1

Renton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance