Car crash kills infant in mom's lap

Car crash kills infant in mom's lap

There are 7 comments on the Seattle Times story from Jun 2, 2006, titled Car crash kills infant in mom's lap. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

A 9-month-old Renton girl who was sitting on her mother's lap was killed Wednesday night in a car crash after their car was hit by another driver who ran a stop sign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

Sparrow from Renton

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 2, 2006
As a friend of the drunk driver, we are all devistated that this happened. Bad things happen to good people, and one bad choice can take the lives of others. Never take anything for granted! My prayers go out everyone who was involved.
Lance Nicholson

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2006
Two criminal mistakes:
Carrying a child in a car and driving drunk.
The driver and the mother deserve jail time.
joedy

Essendon, Australia

#3 Jan 21, 2007
my mother in law is constantly driving around with her 9 month old grandson in the car without A child restraint in the front seat, the mother of the child says that it does not bother her, so i am looking for some information or images if anyone can help inorder to hopefully change their minds thankyou please send anything to [email protected]
Sandi St John

Aurora, CO

#4 Aug 20, 2007
I agree Lance. I've been hit by a drunk driver and almost died myself. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families involved here.
Btw, did you go to PAHS??
Sandi (aka Decker)
Lance Nicholson wrote:
Two criminal mistakes:
Peace

Old Bridge, NJ

#5 Feb 22, 2008
Lance Nicholson wrote:
Two criminal mistakes:
You should go to jail for being a big fat jack ass.
newanarchy

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 22, 2008
Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go to jail for being a big fat jack ass.
Why? The mother broke the law just like the drunk driver, that child might be alive today if she had followed the law and had it properly restrained.

“cant wait to be a wong :D”

Since: Feb 09

seattle

#7 Feb 4, 2009
this is so sad.
but, who would ever be DRIVING around with a child, let alone such a young child in his/her LAP!

come on!!

:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SI Apologizes For Getting Richard Sherman All W... Aug 30 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Kira Jul '17 Don 3
NFL Teams Are WIshing They Didnt Pass On Tyler... Jul '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) May '17 Musikologist 17
1 Seattle Player That Will Be A Game Changer No... May '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Seahawks Michael Bennett Goes Off on Stephen A ... May '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
What does Malik McDowell brings to the Seahawks... May '17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1

Renton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Renton Mortgages