A screenshot from one of several online videos that mock the Renton, Wash. Police Department

Aug 5, 2011 Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

Police in a Washington State city are responding to criticism received regarding a criminal investigation into a cartoonist who posted satirical videos about the department on YouTube.

Read more
Keir

Kirchheim, Germany

#1 Aug 6, 2011
Thank God I live in Germany, a country that knows all too well the dangers inherit in a state where the police overstep their mandate to trample on the happiness, well-being and livelihood of the common man. The state looks after its people whilst allowing them to live as they see fit without undue interference. The US however seems more and more to be following a fascist route; as its influence diminishes around the world, it seeks to enforce its dominance upon its own people. There doesn't appear to be any hope given the general decline in its education system and completely ignorant, unqualified people who run for office and are given headlines due to notoriety rather than experience and ability. What a dystopia the US has become, and we in Europe, grateful for the US of three generations ago, can only shake our heads and bemoan the loss of a former model and friend.
www.tracesofevil.com

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 6, 2011
cant argue with that one, and its more frustrating for those of us who live here and see whats happening. sad to say, this nature is becoming a people of Sponge Bobs.

i worry for my grandkids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SeaTac Garage Door Repair Feb '15 Jamestheduke21 2
looking for gay sex (Dec '12) Feb '15 theasianguy 40
Hey any girls wanna text me i need new texting ... (Nov '10) Jan '15 Mussi the she wolf 63
Wendy Parker scammer Jan '15 your bartender 2
Good day Jan '15 Mr Williams 1
News Demolition continues on North Mercer campus Jan '15 Elise Gingerich 1
News Man acquitted in second murder trial for White ... (Jul '07) Jan '15 the Right word 3
Renton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Renton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]