Maple Valley man charged with murder in fatal stabbing at Renton-area tavern

Mar 24, 2011 Full story: Rentonreporter.com

A 40-year-old Maple Valley man, Troy Allen Hewitt, was charged Wednesday with second-degree murder and first-degree assault in a death Sunday at a Renton-area tavern.

Full Story
Steve J

Maple Valley, WA

#1 Mar 25, 2011
I drove past this place just as all the emergency vehicles assembled. 3 full-length fire trucks, 3 ambulances, and I couldn't count the number of please cars. The parking lot is big, and I didn't understand why/how all of the firetrucks and ambulances could be so neatly, and orderly parked in the large parking lot, but yet the cop cars were so hastely parked, and scattered all over the place, some of which were hanging (dangerously)out in the lanes of Maple Valley highway with no regards to traffic, and no attempts at traffic control. Stupid. I wish the cops could be more thoughtful, and better organized like the 6 medical vehicle operators. Why do cops always do this (with their patrol cars)?
nick

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2011
You are an idiot! Police are the first one to arrive at the scene, and they were arriving to a murder scene with a man wielding a knife. And they don't know the entire situation at the time of arrival. Your post is ignorant and uneducated! A 27 year old man was stabbed to death and his father watching his son get murdered was almost killed as well. Police officers have a job to do and that job in an emergency does not include catering to your ridiculous parking standards! It is people like you that make me sick! Don't talk shit about cops when you are driving past an emergency and the only thing on your mind is the organization of parking, while they are going into the situation and risking their lives. If you were stabbed and bleeding to death would you want the police to worry about how neatly they were parked or get to helping your dumb ass? If you don't have the common sense or bravery to do what police officers do then don't waste your braincells sitting on your computer just embarrassing yourself. Frankly, I am embarrassed to know that you may live in the same town as me. I hope you read this and realize how much of an ignorant yuppy you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Parker scammer 1 hr Eric 1
Hey any girls wanna text me i need new texting ... (Nov '10) Dec 21 Sajad 62
SeaTac Garage Door Repair Dec 17 StefanieMErb 1
Tukwila Garage Door Repair Dec 16 KariRBowens 1
Seatac Locksmith Dec 13 alanmnealy 1
Garage Door Repair Renton Dec 1 josephsctthoonover 1
Sexting buddies Nov 25 dirtyboy 4

Renton News Video

Renton Dating
Find my Match