Ferry County homicide victim IDed

Oct 29, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spokesman Review

The man slain in Ferry County last week was Jeremy Karavias, 19, of Kent, Wash. Corey Monaghan, 35, of Renton, Wash., faces charges of first-degree murder and first-degree arson in the Oct.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 222 of222
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Missing Jeremy

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

People here seem to be trying to pin the blame on this Ron guy. If Corey didn't do it, then why did he plead insanity? He NEVER ONCE denied his crime, nor did he say Ron did it. Why would he take the fall for someone else's heinous act? He is guilty as charged. He is a murderer. He took the life of an innocent 19 year old. The end.

Regardless of weather or not Ron sells pot or has had previous fires in his house... Corey is still guilty and will be spending a long time in jail. Unfortunetly for the rest of the world, he'll eventually get his freedom. Let's just hope he doesn't go 'insane' again and kill other people.
wow

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Missing Jeremy wrote:
People here seem to be trying to pin the blame on this Ron guy. If Corey didn't do it, then why did he plead insanity? He NEVER ONCE denied his crime, nor did he say Ron did it. Why would he take the fall for someone else's heinous act? He is guilty as charged. He is a murderer. He took the life of an innocent 19 year old. The end.
Regardless of weather or not Ron sells pot or has had previous fires in his house... Corey is still guilty and will be spending a long time in jail. Unfortunetly for the rest of the world, he'll eventually get his freedom. Let's just hope he doesn't go 'insane' again and kill other people.
As far as Ron getting blamed for things, Ron is at fault for alot more then everyone knows, he's far from innocent in this. Lots of info wasn't release at the trial. As far as the house fires , not a very good investigation in the whole matter. Lots of stones left unturned. There is only 3 people there that day and one is gone we can't hear his side, Rons story has changed several times to draw attention away from his activitys that day. Cory said to 911 that there had been a horrible accident. Plus Cory had way more injuries then what was ever stated in court, papers and to others. Ever wonder how he got those. Lots are very curious? We may get most of the truth one day, because there are people with big mouths and there always talking (lots of ears out there).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 222 of222
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Renton Discussions

Search the Renton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Locksmith Near Me Jul 10 locksmithnearme 1
Hey any girls wanna text me i need new texting ... (Nov '10) Jul 5 Random 38
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jun 26 Elise Gingrich 708
looking for gay sex (Dec '12) Apr '14 Kyle 28
Two arrests made in Sound Transit Light Rail as... Apr '14 lara feeds the url 1
Review: Cedar River Medical Massage (Feb '09) Mar '14 Alex 6
Mercer Island Music Emporium (Oct '12) Mar '14 Musikologist 8
•••
•••

Renton News Video

•••
•••

Renton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000