Review: Ming's Garden Chinese Restrnt

Review: Ming's Garden Chinese Restrnt

Posted in the Rensselaer Forum

Bruce

Latham, NY

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Very Disappointed in this restaurants food. After hearing from so many of the locals in Rensselaer I decided to give this restaurant a try and I wasn't very happy. I ordered The sweet and sour chicken with pork fried rice and also placed an order for shrimp fried rice with chicken wings to go. When I arrived home My sweet and sour chicken had a distinct taste of being fried in oil that had been used for way too long. I don't like it when I buy chicken and it tastes like "Fish" The cost of the food at this restaurant seems to slowly be increasing while the quantity (or portions) continue to get smaller and smaller. My shrimp friend rice was "loosely" packed in its container giving me a smaller portion for the price I paid where as other Chinese Take-out restaurants pack in the rice giving you more for your money.

My rating for this MIngs Garden and their service is just poor. Poor quantity and poor taste. I'll be taking my money elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Army Vet 21,044
Saratoga C Oppola's Still stiffing May 19 Hershey Shanks 4
News Mineola man missing after he took wife to LIRR ... May 19 Boobee1212 1
Similitudes (Dec '15) May 15 anonymous 72
Where Publius at? May 14 Professor Know it... 1
Are the Coppolas's Saratoga Harness Biggest Fixer May 14 Judge Harris 4
News Vermont neighbors react to Jaliek Rainwalker's ... (Apr '08) May 13 Anonymous 272

Rensselaer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Mortgages