13-year-old boy charged with murder in stabbing death

Full story: Newsday.com

TROY, N.Y. _ A 13-year-old boy who police say stabbed another teen to death in a street fight last summer was indicted on murder charges Friday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Raven R

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

WOW THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW IGNORANT PPL ARE.. IT SHOULDNT MATTER IF THE BOY IS WHITE OR BLACK.. WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG AND HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THAT NOT WHAT COLOR HE IS!
EDUCATED LATINO MAMI

Schuylerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Judged:

BARACK OBAMA!!!!!IT IS OUR TIME TO SHINE ALL YOU RACIST TRAILOR TRASH SONS OF A BITCHES. kEEP ON BLAMING THE BLACK SOCIETY AND WATCH OUT KARMA WILL BIT YOU IN YOUR ASS. IT DON'T MATTER IF A PERSON IS BLACK, WHITE, HISPANIC OR COMES FROM A MULTI-HERITAGE BACKGROUND CRIMES LIKE THESE HAPPEN IN DELMAR "PORCO FAMILY" IT HAPENS EVERYWHERE AND WHITE BOYS COMMITT CRIMES JUST LIKE THESE OR EVEN WORSE. PRISONS NOW A DAYS HAVE JUST AS MUCH WHITE THAN ANY OTHER. STOP BEING HATERS BECAUSE HATER'S MAKE US FAMOUSSSSSSSSSSSS

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

Judged:

EDUCATED LATINO MAMI wrote:
BARACK OBAMA!!!!!IT IS OUR TIME TO SHINE ALL YOU RACIST TRAILOR TRASH SONS OF A BITCHES. kEEP ON BLAMING THE BLACK SOCIETY AND WATCH OUT KARMA WILL BIT YOU IN YOUR ASS. IT DON'T MATTER IF A PERSON IS BLACK, WHITE, HISPANIC OR COMES FROM A MULTI-HERITAGE BACKGROUND CRIMES LIKE THESE HAPPEN IN DELMAR "PORCO FAMILY" IT HAPENS EVERYWHERE AND WHITE BOYS COMMITT CRIMES JUST LIKE THESE OR EVEN WORSE. PRISONS NOW A DAYS HAVE JUST AS MUCH WHITE THAN ANY OTHER. STOP BEING HATERS BECAUSE HATER'S MAKE US FAMOUSSSSSSSSSSSS
u r so right it can happen anywher,it is a damn shame that in 2day society there is still racist ppl out there and yes it doesn't matter what color u r this shit can hapenn 2 any1 anywher.ppl sure do need 2 open their eyes
EDUCATED LATINO MAMI

Schuylerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Judged:

Whites committing murder is usually a crime of passion.

The Negro is an inherently violent creature. How else can you explain the off-the-charts murder rates in American cities and in Africa? Africa... the most mineral rich continent on the planet-- there's enough there for them ALL to get rich, yet they can't even keep the peace long enough to get those minerals out of the ground. Africa, where HIV infected men believe that they can get rid of the disease by raping uninfected little girls. Africa, where the only peace and civility they have ever known was brought to them by British Imperialists.

LET'S BRING YOU UP TO SPEED "NEGRO" COMES FROM SLAVERY AND WE HAVE BEEN FREED OF THAT. SO TO SET THE RECORD STRIAGHT THE CORRECT TERMINOLOGY IS "AFRICAN AMERICAN NOT NEGRO" AND AFRICA HAS THERE OWN ISSUES WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC..........
EDUCATED LATINO MAMI

Schuylerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

Judged:

Truth
Albany, NY

The Negro is an inherently violent creature.

THIS IS AN UNDER STATEMENT. WHITES COMMITTING MURDER IS NOT ONLY A CRIME OF PASSION BUT WHITES HAS ALSO COMMITTED HATE CRIMES. AND YOU SAY THAT NEGROS ARE VIOLENT??? YOU NEED SOME EDUCATIONAL UPDATES THAT HATE CRIMES COMMITTED BY WHITES ARE CONSIDERED TO BE VIOLENT AND INHUMANE ACTS OF THE SOUL. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE NOT US HUMANS. WE ARE ALL THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT RACE WE ARE. WE HAVE THE SAME COLOR BLOOD IN OUR VEINS.AND AGAIN WE ARE NO LONGER NEGROS WE ARE AFRICAN AMERICANS DON'T GET IT TWISTED.
Truth

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

NEGRO" COMES FROM SLAVERY AND WE HAVE BEEN FREED OF THAT.
Proper decorcum prevents me from using the term that would have been in use during slavery. If "Negro" was good enough for the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, it's good enough for me.
EDUCATED LATINO MAMI

Schuylerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Proper decorcum prevents me from using the term that would have been in use during slavery. If "Negro" was good enough for the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, it's good enough for me.

Truth
Albany, NY
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Yesterday Judged:

The Negro is an inherently violent creature. How else can you explain the off-the-charts murder rates in American cities and in Africa? Africa... the most mineral rich continent on the planet-- there's enough there for them ALL to get rich, yet they can't even keep the peace long enough to get those minerals out of the ground. Africa, where HIV infected men believe that they can get rid of the disease by raping uninfected little girls. Africa, where the only peace and civility they have ever known was brought to them by British Imperialists.

YOUR ABOVE COMMENTS PROVE THAT YOU MUST HAVE ALOT OF SCREWS LOOSE. STOP BEING A HATER.
Truth

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

YOUR ABOVE COMMENTS PROVE THAT YOU MUST HAVE ALOT OF SCREWS LOOSE. STOP BEING A HATER.
Are you suggesting that Dr. King didn't use the term "Negro"? If so, you aren't as "educated" as you would like us to believe...
EDUCATED LATINO MAMI

Schuylerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Judged:

Truth
Albany, NY

Are you suggesting that Dr. King didn't use the term "Negro"? If so, you aren't as "educated" as you would like us to believe...

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR REDICULOUS COMMENT ABOVE I NEVER DENIED MLK NOT USING THE WORD "NEGRO" IN ANY OF HIS SPEECHES SO GET IT RIGHT. WERE NOT LIVING BACK IN THAT TIME PERIOD. THE TERMINOLOGY HAS CHANGED SO YOU MUST BE MENTALLY IGNORANT. AND FOR THE RECORD I AM VERY EDUCATED AND I STILL AM FURTHERING MY CURRENT DEGREES WHICH IS NO CONCERN OF YOURS. THE QUESTION IS HOW MUCH MORE IGNAORANT AND HYPERCRITICAL CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE??????? AGAIN YOU STILL REMAIN OFF TOPIC CONCERNING THIS 13 YEAR OLD BOY, YOU MUST BE SLLOOOWWWWWW.
Niah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Judged:

You guys can't even spell racist correctly , so what if she is being ignorant and racist. There will always be people like that. You just have to know how to deal with them.
stand up

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2010

Judged:

people just stop spewing their trash online, get up from their computers and go out into their communities. Troy has many positive events going on, but there is a definite lack of community involvement. Walk a Mile in her Shoes was held on Satirday at Samaritan Hospital. It is a international walk that takes place all over the world, in the hopes of spreading the message that violence against women or anyone else is not okay. What kind of message is sent when the mayor of Troy has ignored his invitation to this event 3 years in a row????
Thanks to everyone who came out in support of the cause, let's double the number next year
Nicole S

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Everyone is so worried about what color this young boy was...so what! He was thirteen and now he is going to jail for murder and the other young boy lost his life! It really doesnt matter if he was white, black, spanish, Indian, or Carribean, two youths have lost their lives!
And no matter what you all say...this world will forever be the home to rasism! All races have bad seeds if you really want to get technical...grow up and stop being so ignorant
Tracey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

LET'S BRING YOU UP TO SPEED "NEGRO" COMES FROM SLAVERY AND WE HAVE BEEN FREED OF THAT. SO TO SET THE RECORD STRIAGHT THE CORRECT TERMINOLOGY IS "AFRICAN AMERICAN NOT NEGRO" AND AFRICA HAS THERE OWN ISSUES WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC..........
Whites committing murder is usually a crime of passion...What a crock of shit. Yeah, maybe the white lady that ran her husband over repeatedly like she was driving around the Latham Circle over and over again was a crime of passion. Riding over her husband REPEATEDLY like he was a fuckin speed bump...with his damn daughter in the passengers seast begging her to stop killing her father. Maybe THAT barbaric shit was a crime of passion. Settle your ass in for an evening of True TV, AKA Court TV, and then come back and post to this blog. White men killing their wives because they don't wanna pay alimony and child support is NOT a crime of passion. Just divorce the bitch, you cheap bastard. White women having their lover kill their husbands so they can live happily ever after is NOT a crime of passion. Killing your kids and driving them into the river and saying a black man did it is NOT a crime of passion. Speaking of which, there are several white women famous for killing all of their damn kids (and they wanna give it a fancy name like Munchausen by proxy). If a African American woman does that shit she's just crazy and from a shitty upbringing. Getting a big ass insurance policy on your spouse and then killing them is NOT a crime of passion. If we as African American's are naturally violent, then what the hell are you white folks? Sadistic
zeldo

Hannacroix, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

i love the smell of fresh blood first thing in the morning !!!!!!
zeldo

Hannacroix, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

OJE
we want the p.rs and the blacks to get with the program

we are sick and tired of carrying you folks.

learn to get a job and to stop having babies at 13.

take pride in yourself if you have any.

you are either an American or not.

if not go back to pr guatemala,dominicon republic or any other banana republic and enjoy yourselves.

du sa vay ;;;;;; que linda.......
Tracey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

zeldo wrote:
OJE
we want the p.rs and the blacks to get with the program
we are sick and tired of carrying you folks.
learn to get a job and to stop having babies at 13.
take pride in yourself if you have any.
you are either an American or not.
if not go back to pr guatemala,dominicon republic or any other banana republic and enjoy yourselves.
du sa vay ;;;;;; que linda.......
For starters, who is WE? I am an African American.Does teenaged pregnancy disgust me? Hell yeah. But all races have their issues. I work in a locked-down juvenile detention and do you wanna know what the majority of our white kids come in for? Sexually abusing their younger siblings. We all got shit we need to work out. Get with that program.
zeldo

Hannacroix, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

blacks and spanish folks have been trailing behind everyone.

we dont feel sorry for you folks anymore.

you gotz tu git off yur tite asses and move on.

stop using excuses for everything under the sun.

millions of folks from allover the world were discriminated before you guyzzz.

either you folks are to lazy or maybe tu tupid to move on....
zeldo

Hannacroix, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Truth
Albany, NY
IN RESPONSE TO YOUR REDICULOUS COMMENT ABOVE I NEVER DENIED MLK NOT USING THE WORD "NEGRO" IN ANY OF HIS SPEECHES SO GET IT RIGHT. WERE NOT LIVING BACK IN THAT TIME PERIOD. THE TERMINOLOGY HAS CHANGED SO YOU MUST BE MENTALLY IGNORANT. AND FOR THE RECORD I AM VERY EDUCATED AND I STILL AM FURTHERING MY CURRENT DEGREES WHICH IS NO CONCERN OF YOURS. THE QUESTION IS HOW MUCH MORE IGNAORANT AND HYPERCRITICAL CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE??????? AGAIN YOU STILL REMAIN OFF TOPIC CONCERNING THIS 13 YEAR OLD BOY, YOU MUST BE SLLOOOWWWWWW.
we have a educated one right HERE on this site. why dont you grab several millions of your people and teach them sumtin........
HardReuben

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

The U.S. Homocide numbers for 2005:

Whites: 8,350 (79.6% of population)
Blacks: 10,285 (13.5% of population)

zeldo

Hannacroix, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2010

Damn.

whiteys better get with the program

we be falling behind

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Rensselaer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rensselaer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rensselaer People Search