13-year-old boy charged with murder i...

13-year-old boy charged with murder in stabbing death

There are 42 comments on the Newsday.com story from Nov 3, 2006, titled 13-year-old boy charged with murder in stabbing death. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

TROY, N.Y. _ A 13-year-old boy who police say stabbed another teen to death in a street fight last summer was indicted on murder charges Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nick

Washington, DC

#3 Apr 29, 2007
blip wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. We don't know the kid's color, but we know 100% from your comment that you are an ignorant bitch.
I second that. Melissa, please do us all a favor and go to hell.
Ben

Middle Island, NY

#4 Apr 30, 2007
nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent a year in Troy one day. If she's in TROY, trust me she's already is in HELL !!!
SNJ Norway

Oslo, Norway

#5 May 2, 2007
melissa wrote:
what a little piece of sh!t,bet he was black
Bet you don't know a shit!
Charging a 13 yr old for murder sounds a bit absurd - and that's probably what your system really is!
MELINA

Tacoma, WA

#6 Jun 4, 2007
melissa wrote:
U LITTLE BITCH I HAVE BLCK PEOPLE AS FRIENDS SO U BESTA WATCH UR MOUTH UR Races ass hoe
LuV

Schenectady, NY

#7 Jun 16, 2007
Why would you assume he was black?
Hillary to the rescue

Newtown, CT

#8 Jun 16, 2007
I thought Hellary Clinton was going to help upstate towns and cities like Troy, what happened to that promise?
sick of trash

Gloversville, NY

#10 Jul 1, 2007
its too bad that most likely he is Black and is one more example of why it isn't racist to assume race

Since: Sep 08

Troy, NY

#13 Nov 18, 2008
Its really wrong of you guys to say such racial statements, it really just makes people hate each other that much more. What does color have to do with a crime? Its Troy, there is a high percentage of african americans living here, thats all. It really bothers me that you are probably teaching your kids your ignorant ways.
Ashley

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 20, 2008
Who ever said that he is black is some stupid, ignorant, racists, hateful, as bitch. I don't understand why people always jump to conclusions when crimes are mostly committed by black people. Well i only have one thing to say BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!! I BET YOU RACISTS BITCHES ARE MAD NOW HUH??????? LOL STUPID HOES
Ashley

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 20, 2008
Who ever said that he is black is some stupid, ignorant, racists, hateful, as bitches. I don't understand why people always jump to conclusions when crimes are committed that they are mostly by black people. Well i only have one thing to say BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!! I BET YOU RACISTS BITCHES ARE MAD NOW HUH??????? LOL STUPID HOES
White Man

New York, NY

#16 Dec 3, 2008
melissa wrote:
accually i live in troy, It was a white kid but he WAS with his black friends... racism is crazy these days i swear
Andiescandies

United States

#17 Dec 5, 2008
It is a shame in our society that such assumptions are made about the race of someone. Even a sadder fact is that a 13 year old CHILD decided to do this to another CHILD. As a nation we should be ashamed of themselves for letting something like this happen and having children commiting crimes without consequences. Unfortunately this boy probably had never been disaplined a day in his life.
Frank

United States

#18 Nov 13, 2009
It was a black not white who did this. 99% of the time it is the blacks.
George

Cebu, Philippines

#19 Dec 3, 2009
melissa wrote:
What is going on with South Troy every time its a black person committing robbery that is an outsouder from NY City bringing there troubles here stop the felons from coming here wrecking are city. I like black and white but dont let criminals residency in Troy get a swat tream get them the heck out of here
caylee

Grimsby, UK

#20 Feb 4, 2010
melissa wrote:
that is just rasis
Jacob

Troy, NY

#22 Feb 5, 2010
Ok i live in Troy and its a total shithole
bill

Gorham, ME

#23 Feb 6, 2010
nick wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe he was a Swede
bill

Gorham, ME

#24 Feb 6, 2010
caylee wrote:
<quoted text>
that is just rasis
english, please, racist
bill

Gorham, ME

#25 Feb 6, 2010
Ashley wrote:
Who ever said that he is black is some stupid, ignorant, racists, hateful, as bitches. I don't understand why people always jump to conclusions when crimes are committed that they are mostly by black people. Well i only have one thing to say BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!! I BET YOU RACISTS BITCHES ARE MAD NOW HUH??????? LOL STUPID HOES
Assley
JTB

Albany, NY

#26 Feb 6, 2010
MELINA wrote:
<quoted text>
U LITTLE BITCH I HAVE BLCK PEOPLE AS FRIENDS SO U BESTA WATCH UR MOUTH UR Races ass hoe
YOU might want to learn to spell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Julia 20,063
News Hawaii Raises Smoking Age to 21 - Could New Yor... Fri WTF Really 6
warning: rude employee at christmas tree shops (Aug '12) Fri Truth 33
News Albany area shopping malls go upscale or bust Thu Mike R 24
News Photos: BurgerFi job fair Jul 1 BohdanUke1 1
News Best elementary schools in the Albany area Jun 30 Dennis S 3
News Genealogy Query - KELP : RADAKER Jun 30 joanNYadoptees 1
More from around the web

Rensselaer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Mortgages