Rensselaer teen charged with rape

Rensselaer teen charged with rape

There are 48 comments on the WNYT Albany story from Feb 6, 2010, titled Rensselaer teen charged with rape. In it, WNYT Albany reports that:

An 18-year old city teenager was is charged with raping a 13-year old girl, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT Albany.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
too fat to fish

Albany, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2010
Why? just why? this punk could have gotten a cheap lady of the evening in rensselear for less than 50 bucks. Doesn't make any sense.
Mark

AOL

#2 Feb 6, 2010
Sorry to say but he is a wast of life, and who ever sad god dose not make trash !!! well there wrong !!! but now the boys in the big house will deal with him !!!
A Schenectady Observer

Schuylerville, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2010
The article did not state that it was forcible rape.

Because the girl was under-aged, it makes the sexual contact illegal, and is no excuse for him. The 5 year age difference is not good either. But the story as presented does not make him some sort of monster ... not that he isn't ... we don't know, YET.
A Albany Observer

Albany, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2010
He shouldn't even be getting introuble. They didn't even say anything about it being forcible, so there for it probably wasn't. There's no point, what so ever to be charging him with rape. But the whole age thing, being the 5 years difference, that's a problem. It's satitory rape because of the age differences. If the girl didn't say it was forcible then why charge him with anything?
TYRONE

Rensselaer, NY

#5 Feb 8, 2010
YEA EVERYONE ON HERE DONT KNOW WHAT YAH TLKN BOUT...THE GIRL GETS AROUND ALL OF RENSSELAER TRYING 2 DO EVERYONE OF THEM..MICO AINT NO MONSTER AND HE RESPECTS GIRLS AND EVERYONE ELSE...DONT BE A COMPUTER GANGSTER,,HIDING BEHIND YOUR LIL KEYBOARD...GROW SUM BALLS ND NO UR FACTS B4 U STRT TLKN TRASH... SCUM BAGS
cash

Troy, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2010
I for one am a personal friend of Mr. Delossantos and knows him well enough to know he would never ever force himself upon anyone especially a 13 yr old girl. He is a hardworking dedicated studebt that comes from a hardworking great family and none of them wahtsoever deserve to be goin through this. I just want this lil girl and her fam to realize what exactly this is doin to Mico and his family especially him Mother please take that into account this young man is a good person and I know deep down that this is not the truth and soon the truth will be revealed and Mico will be set free.
Stumpy

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2010
Mico should def go away for this act. How would you feel if your 13 year old sister, daughter, or relative was assaulted or raped?? Think about that before you defend him. He did this knowingly and in my opinion, an 18 year old shouldnt be seeing a 13 year old in high school anyway.
wolf

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Feb 9, 2010
Once a football hero now just a zero.
know the facts

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2010
Mico is no punk or someone who would mistreat a female. This kid has goals in life and the skills to back him up. Whatever did happen that night was not forced and if anything it was brought on by her. She lied about her age and she's not even the one who pressed the charges sorry Grammy but like mother Like daughter she's gonna be on jerry springer 2!!!!
wolf

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Feb 11, 2010
"This kid has goals in life"

And now has little chance to achieve them. Not many companies are willing to hire rapists and child rapists at that. But there's a silver lining: the DPW is always looking for garbage men.
mcn-1

Burlington, NJ

#11 Feb 11, 2010
i knew many guys my age who had very questionable girl friends, in terms of their age. i always wondered how they could get away with it. freshman dating seniors in high school, for example. it is very common. this law is not enforced enough. you can't have sex with children. an 8th grader is a child. simple as that.
TYRONE

Rensselaer, NY

#12 Feb 12, 2010
Stumpy wrote:
Mico should def go away for this act. How would you feel if your 13 year old sister, daughter, or relative was assaulted or raped?? Think about that before you defend him. He did this knowingly and in my opinion, an 18 year old shouldnt be seeing a 13 year old in high school anyway.
WELL FIRST OFF MICO DID NOT ASSAULT HER OR RAPE HER, SHE WILLINGLY DID STUFF WITH MICO, AND SHE INITIATED IT, SO NO UR FACTS BUD
TYRONE

Rensselaer, NY

#13 Feb 12, 2010
wolf wrote:
Once a football hero now just a zero.
YEA BUD, ANOTHER COMPUTER GANGSTER...BET YOU WONT COME OUT ND SAY THAT 2 MICO OR ANY1 ELSE WHO LIVE IN UR CITY...SCUM BAGGGG!!!!!!
to the haters

Rensselaer, NY

#14 Feb 12, 2010
wolf wrote:
"This kid has goals in life"
And now has little chance to achieve them. Not many companies are willing to hire rapists and child rapists at that. But there's a silver lining: the DPW is always looking for garbage men.
Stop talking trash if you dont even know the story mico doesnt deserve what he is getting and you deserve to rot in hel
mcn-1

Burlington, NJ

#15 Feb 12, 2010
it does not matter that the girl was willing.she is 13 or 14. that makes her a child. 18 year olds can't have sex with children. what is so hard about this to understand? he should have stuck to 17 year old cheerleaders. he needs to be punished, case closed.
wolf

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Feb 12, 2010
"YEA BUD, ANOTHER COMPUTER GANGSTER...BET YOU WONT COME OUT ND SAY THAT 2 MICO OR ANY1 ELSE WHO LIVE IN UR CITY...SCUM BAGGGG!!!!!!"

The scum bagg is the little punk who raped a 13 year old child.
tyrone

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Feb 13, 2010
wolf wrote:
"YEA BUD, ANOTHER COMPUTER GANGSTER...BET YOU WONT COME OUT ND SAY THAT 2 MICO OR ANY1 ELSE WHO LIVE IN UR CITY...SCUM BAGGGG!!!!!!"
The scum bagg is the little punk who raped a 13 year old child.
yea ur the scum bag bud...u hear wat the news says..bt u dnt no him...so shut up nd learn ur facts...
nutttyone

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Feb 13, 2010
too fat to fish wrote:
Why? just why? this punk could have gotten a cheap lady of the evening in rensselear for less than 50 bucks. Doesn't make any sense.
Maybe you should just stay "too fat to fish", and know all the details before you condem someone. Obviously you know this "wanna be adult chick".
nutttyone

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Feb 13, 2010
Mark wrote:
Sorry to say but he is a wast of life, and who ever sad god dose not make trash !!! well there wrong !!! but now the boys in the big house will deal with him !!!
How can you say he is a waste of life, when you cannot even spell? Maybe the boys in the big house should be dealing with you and teaching you spelling.
nutttyone

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Feb 13, 2010
Stumpy wrote:
Mico should def go away for this act. How would you feel if your 13 year old sister, daughter, or relative was assaulted or raped?? Think about that before you defend him. He did this knowingly and in my opinion, an 18 year old shouldnt be seeing a 13 year old in high school anyway.
He wasn't seeing her. She was trying to pursue him. Think about that. He is not the first person that she tried to ruin, because of rejection. Where was her supervision?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Cake Street Sweets 19 hr Artzstuf 1
News Man arrested in theft of Cohoes church guitar a... 19 hr Artzstuf 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri WPWW 20,966
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Jul 19 sussie 5
Frank Coppola breaks favorite in third race for... Jul 16 All Time Low 1
Paul Passineau Jul 14 New York corker 1
Paul passineau Jul 14 New York corker 1

Rensselaer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Mortgages