Upstate NY man injured after train runs over legs

Full story: Newsday 16
Authorities say an upstate New York man lost part of a lower leg and suffered serious injuries to the other when he was run over by a freight train. Full Story
liner

Hicksville, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2009
This guy related to the couple in Hamburg that did the same thing?

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2009
People can't even commit suicide the right way anymore.
Run262

Freeport, NY

#3 Mar 16, 2009
I'm getting tired of these trains jumping off the RR tracks, running over citizens, then jumping back onto the tracks. I'm writing Mayor Blumturd.
Bill Conners

Jackson Heights, NY

#4 Mar 16, 2009
I'm willing to bet that the injuries happened WHEN the train ran over his legs, not AFTER it did.
Lisa Bell

Schenectady, NY

#5 Mar 16, 2009
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
People can't even commit suicide the right way anymore.
He was not tryin to commit suicide you moron! He was drunk and fell. Get the facts before you make stupid comments.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 16, 2009
Lisa Bell wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not tryin to commit suicide you moron! He was drunk and fell. Get the facts before you make stupid comments.
Oh. That makes it better.
Ca mu na t Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

#7 Mar 16, 2009
Lisa Bell wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he trying to drink himself to death?

“I'm Watching YOU”

Since: Jan 09

Ft. Lewis WA

#8 Mar 20, 2009
Stupid is as stupid does
solomon

AOL

#9 Mar 20, 2009
Lisa Bell wrote:
<quoted text>
Those feet did not work to well anyway.
Ex Ms Mayor

Watervliet, NY

#10 Mar 21, 2009
Was stubby stubby before the accident are after?
Lawyers suck

Farmingdale, NY

#11 Mar 21, 2009
He was probably drunk and will win a million dollar law suit.
true story

Athol, NY

#12 Mar 13, 2010
hey duche he wasnt trying to commite suicide why dont you try walking over train tracks haveing your pants get caught and not being able to get back up and a train is coming at you. id like to see you do that. dont start talking till you know the story f***er.!

Location hidden

#13 Mar 13, 2010
true story wrote:
hey duche he wasnt trying to commite suicide why dont you try walking over train tracks haveing your pants get caught and not being able to get back up and a train is coming at you. id like to see you do that. dont start talking till you know the story f***er.!
A little late to the party, eh?
yak

Queensbury, NY

#14 Mar 18, 2010
Yea im sure his pant leg just jumped right on to the track, he was just a drunk retard that passed out. F@#k'em.

Since: Apr 10

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Apr 7, 2010
Wether you are drunk or not, how do you manage to get hit by a f*cking train? Okay here are the tracks...two feet to the left or right and i'm safe...here in the middle...i'm not. The trains barely do 30mph there and you have all the time in the world. I miss my hometown but damn there are some inbred, drunkass, retarded people!

“Lethargically amused?”

Since: Apr 10

Salamanca, NY

#16 Apr 28, 2010
I am shocked that after all these years of being away, people still manage to do this. Should I be shocked? Maybe not. I bet that shit hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Anita 19,287
Nano college is officially SUNY Polytechnic Ins... 4 hr Plato 27
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Joe Voter 6,473
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
Co workers are violent ex cons Sep 28 CharlyRangel 2
New World Bistro Bar owner opens catering busin... Sep 28 CharlyRangel 3
Rensselaer Dating
Find my Match

Rensselaer Jobs

Rensselaer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rensselaer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rensselaer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]