Couple accused of using girl in break-ins

Authorities in Rensselaer County say a Hoosick couple used 10-year-old girl to help break into homes, sending her squeezing through windows and a doggie door to open up their targets. Full Story
Hmmmm

Waterbury Center, VT

#2 Jul 15, 2009
Now this is parenting 101.
GRP

Newbury, VT

#4 Jul 15, 2009
Bang!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 15, 2009
GRP wrote:
Bang!
X2
Some Buddy

Portland, ME

#7 Jul 16, 2009
WOW - I always had a certain degree of respect for Frank. Where did Morelli come from? Unbelievable! Drug problem?

“279ing my way around Benmont”

Since: Nov 08

not here

#9 Jul 16, 2009
and they thought they were sooo smart. next time use a younger kid, they can fit through smaller places and they remember less when you get BUSTED.

Typical Rens. Co. breeding stock.
Some Buddy

Portland, ME

#10 Jul 16, 2009
"Typical Rens. Co. breeding stock."

Where did Morelli come from? Frank was Renss Co --perhaps Morelli came from Bennington County. If you read much seems there is some idiot "breeding stock" in Benn Co.and then some!!
perfect

Charlestown, MA

#12 Jul 16, 2009
speak for yourself newmonter.
Some Buddy

Portland, ME

#13 Jul 16, 2009
Wow Wow NewMonter angry montSter! Bet there are some montSter skeletons in your closet Newmonter...

“279ing my way around Benmont”

Since: Nov 08

not here

#14 Jul 17, 2009
Some Buddy wrote:
"Typical Rens. Co. breeding stock."
Where did Morelli come from? Frank was Renss Co --perhaps Morelli came from Bennington County. If you read much seems there is some idiot "breeding stock" in Benn Co.and then some!!
I speak from experience, I lived in Rens. Co. They interbreed with Benn. Co. due to proximity and common interests (drugs, pedophelia, robberies, home invasions, underage drinking, teen pregnancy). Neither place has cornered the market on stupidity or desperation though.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#15 Jul 17, 2009
Some Buddy wrote:
Wow Wow NewMonter angry montSter! Bet there are some montSter skeletons in your closet Newmonter...
LOL I have nothing to hide, I think you really missed my point but thats ok. I didn't expect you to comprehend anything. Bennington Vemont is a beautiful place year round as far a scenery, Some of the people are bad, and the way the town in run sucks because of our select board and stewart hurd not caring whether our teenagers have things to do in this town. But Bennington and Bennington county isn't a bad place. Just some of the ignorant people that live here. and I guess we can say that about any place in the world.
NotStupid

Charlestown, MA

#16 Jul 17, 2009
Good luck with these idiots NewMonter! Love your new profile photo! How do you like married life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 44 min WARRIOR 19,246
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Ha Ha 6,445
dr kamal karna roy ,1/2 rebel gop less than 1... 15 hr woman Mistrss eT AL 2
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sun Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
Review: Amerivape Smoke Shop (Sep '11) Sep 20 Amerivape Ripped ... 2
Cardinal to lead St. Pat parade with 1st gay group Sep 20 Sherlayne 7
•••
•••
Rensselaer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rensselaer Jobs

•••
•••