Hundreds join pro-gun rallies in state capitals

Jan 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SavannahNow

Meanwhile, police say hundreds more joined rallies in New England while organizers also have plans to gather in capital cites to the west.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Total IQ of all protesters: 109

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I saw these retards on the news. Exactly what you thought they'd be; a bunch of terrified white men who aren't smart enough to compete in the modern world, and thus need a gun or some other "equalizer" to make up for their shortcomings.

Hey, I don't blame them...these aren't brain-surgeons...they're blue-collar guys who have seen America turn into a place where their union-mentality just doesn't work, anymore. It's a competitive work, and fat, lazy, slow-witted dudes are fast becoming dinosaurs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Who is stupid enough to protest at the Capital on a Saturday?

LMAO...This shows how dumb this group is. There's nobody in town - especially legislators - on Saturday.

Tuesday is lobby-day...you might know that if you picked up a book, once in a while.

So, basically, you a a group of gun-nuts screaming to no one.
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Do you always post multiple times? Or do you have ADHD and can only think one thought every ten minutes?

Or does your mom call you to come upstairs for dinner?
RedBone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Larry wrote:
Do you always post multiple times? Or do you have ADHD and can only think one thought every ten minutes?
Or does your mom call you to come upstairs for dinner?
Normally, I post only once, but gun nuts are a pretty dimwitted bunch, and they generally need only understand short posts.
RedBone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

See what I mean?
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Nah, it's your ADHD. (Look it up)
buyer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
LMAO...This shows how dumb this group is. There's nobody in town - especially legislators - on Saturday.
Tuesday is lobby-day...you might know that if you picked up a book, once in a while.
I know this will be hard for you to understand, but most gun-lovers are hardworking men and women. Who work monday thru friday to support their families and only have time for this stuff on saturdays. You on the other hand being a entitlement holding welfare-wh0re have plenty of time, to drink , do drugs and ignore your family.
GribsIsGreat

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

buyer wrote:
<quoted text>I know this will be hard for you to understand, but most gun-lovers are hardworking men and women. Who work monday thru friday to support their families and only have time for this stuff on saturdays. You on the other hand being a entitlement holding welfare-wh0re have plenty of time, to drink , do drugs and ignore your family.
You're right... this is brilliant:

You know, I've been thinking... we need to get more legal firearms in the hands of minorities.

Based upon the information that the gun advocates have provided us, we know that in neighborhoods where there are more legal guns, there are fewer gun deaths, right? I mean, that's what the NRA says. So arming minorities makes sense.

Now, minorities are the victims of more police-brutality than any other group, right? And gun advocates are always spouting off that the government(in this case the police and FBI)should fear its citizens, right. So let's start getting more assault weapons into the hands of minorities.

Problem solved.
wth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

GribsIsGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right... this is brilliant:
You know, I've been thinking... we need to get more legal firearms in the hands of minorities.
Based upon the information that the gun advocates have provided us, we know that in neighborhoods where there are more legal guns, there are fewer gun deaths, right? I mean, that's what the NRA says. So arming minorities makes sense.
Now, minorities are the victims of more police-brutality than any other group, right? And gun advocates are always spouting off that the government(in this case the police and FBI)should fear its citizens, right. So let's start getting more assault weapons into the hands of minorities.
Problem solved.
,,You are such a rookie at debating ,trying too throw the race card is always the last resort when loosing a debate. Anyone regardless of race if ,they are legal lawfull citizen should be able to excersise their Rights to Keep and Bear Arms....Try again
wth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

obarna vomit wrote:
..I would rather be a Conservative nut job. Than a liberal with no nuts or a job.
MrPibb

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

wth wrote:
<quoted text>,,You are such a rookie at debating ,trying too throw the race card is always the last resort when loosing a debate. Anyone regardless of race if ,they are legal lawfull citizen should be able to excersise their Rights to Keep and Bear Arms....Try again
Race card? You're delusional!

Seriously...Based upon the information that the gun advocates have provided us, we know that in neighborhoods where there are more legal guns, there are fewer gun deaths, right? I mean, that's what the NRA says. So arming minorities makes sense.
This is an AWESOME idea !!!!!!
MrPibb

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

wth wrote:
<quoted text>..I would rather be a Conservative nut job. Than a liberal with no nuts or a job.
Well then, congratulations...you are.
wth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

MrPibb wrote:
<quoted text>
Race card? You're delusional!
Seriously...Based upon the information that the gun advocates have provided us, we know that in neighborhoods where there are more legal guns, there are fewer gun deaths, right? I mean, that's what the NRA says. So arming minorities makes sense.
This is an AWESOME idea !!!!!!
,,,change your name again,,and try another aproach!
MrPibb

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

wth wrote:
<quoted text> ,,,change your name again,,and try another aproach!
Seriously...I'm serious about this.

I'm excited to try out the NRA theory. Can you imagine - once we get a gun in every law-abiding black persons' hands - how great this is going to be?

Imagine how low the crime-rates will be in New York City, Chicago,and L.A.!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

wth wrote:
<quoted text>..I would rather be a Conservative nut job. Than a liberal with no nuts or a job.
You ARE conservative nut job.
wth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

MrPibb wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously...I'm serious about this.
I'm excited to try out the NRA theory. Can you imagine - once we get a gun in every law-abiding black persons' hands - how great this is going to be?
Imagine how low the crime-rates will be in New York City, Chicago,and L.A.!!!!
troll, stirring up race issues
MrPibb

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

wth wrote:
<quoted text>troll, stirring up race issues
Are you nuts? I'm trying to remedy a serious problem...why are you trying to block that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

People in the ghetto are essentially being held hostage by the criminals in those areas... "Project Protection" does what gun-advocates have always wanted.

Imagine a poor area filled with legally-owned high-powered rifles with tons of ammo. Just let those thugs and drug-dealers try so pull some sh*t!

Just like you gun-advocates said about the theater-shooting, there should be lots of people with guns to return fire.
MickeyVilleMike

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

obarna vomit, De Opresssor Liber, MrPibb, RedBone, All The same Ding-a-Ling,
Go back and read There/his Posts they are all the same drivel Read posts 1 thru 5 above

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Rensselaer Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rensselaer Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rensselaer People Search