monica bailey Gilbert
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
just me

Hazel Green, AL

#87 Mar 5, 2013
Monica once helped me big time when a man drugged my drink.she kicked the crap out of him when she seen him taking me to the back of a van. Some of have done bad,but we also have done good.some of us work,some do not.....thats life! Leave it alone,leave Monica alone.she is gone.that is the worst sadness to her family(wich i love btw)
monica bailey gilbert

Herndon, VA

#88 Feb 11, 2014
Slammy wrote:
Go out and find your own job! You people want anyone to give you everything. Your right the memory of this girl will long live in everyone memories for all the pain and truma she caused. Sad, but true! Now get off your butts and stop popping pills and get a job!
this is monicas sister an i regret that it took me so long to read wut shit your mouth spits out but i sure hope your still out there an you read this real soon if you have an opinion about my lil sister or my family make sure you comment me back cuz ill check everyday waiting for you an we can for sure meet up an i will straighten your mouth out for you real quick you talk alot of shit out your mouth so i want you to talk it to me face 2 face an i promise ill give you a different out look on talkin bout my family so with that being said lets see wut u got......truth be known theres prolly no limit to wut you would do 4 a buzz right........get back 2 me cuz i look forward 2 it.........monicas sister
monica bailey gilbert

Cambridge, MA

#89 Feb 13, 2014
Sad wrote:
How many kids? 8 and counting! Keep them legs cross.
you call yourself sad.......well i wish i would have seen ur shit talkin a long time ago cuz i would have dared you 2 meet me on a back road an ill make you the saddest of your life....im her sister with 8 kids bitch an if you got somethin 2 say about it let me kno you shit talkin bitch ill be watchin for you to just say when......you bitches talk alot of shit on this computer I want u 2 talk it to MY FACE that is unless ur scared get back at me i look forward 2 it.......
damn

Chesterville, OH

#90 Mar 18, 2014
monica bailey gilbert wrote:
<quoted text> you call yourself sad.......well i wish i would have seen ur shit talkin a long time ago cuz i would have dared you 2 meet me on a back road an ill make you the saddest of your life....im her sister with 8 kids bitch an if you got somethin 2 say about it let me kno you shit talkin bitch ill be watchin for you to just say when......you bitches talk alot of shit on this computer I want u 2 talk it to MY FACE that is unless ur scared get back at me i look forward 2 it.......
you scumbag bitch if I ever run into your lowlife pill snorting,walfare drawing kid having dirtbag ass I will b more then happy to beat u to fucking death u have never took care of any of your kids I know ronnie has had the ones he had by u there whole and I know for a fack u have never done anything for them hell how long did james have them why dont u do the world a favor and just kill your self u can get on here and try to lie to everybody but I know the truth about your scumbag ass anybody that knows u knows what u are nobody will let u in there house because u will still anything thats not nailed down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
News Three arrested on armed robbery charges (Mar '08) Jul '15 Amy schwanke 17
female with initals C.B. gave birth to twins (Oct '14) Oct '14 needing informati... 1
Info on John wulitich urgent (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big daddy 1
area churches (May '13) May '13 seeking guidance 1
Gas bill!! (Apr '13) Apr '13 all4america 1
News Rensselaer police investigating vandalism (Nov '12) Dec '12 Art Science 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Mortgages