#67 Mar 3, 2011
can_u_say_car_theft_ring wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
love the name:)
medori

Grand Rapids, MI

#68 Mar 14, 2011
Let's hear more about the "arson"..........
monkey

Fort Wayne, IN

#69 Jul 16, 2011
you people are sick hope you get some help
monkey

Fort Wayne, IN

#70 Jul 16, 2011
monicas family loved her you are all just jealous
sherry

United States

#71 Jul 27, 2011
let this poor girl rip dont you all have any thing better to do with your time
Funny

Warsaw, IN

#72 Jul 28, 2011
Tammy is nothing but white trash! She never raised her 9 children! It won't be long till she popping out another baby! She never had a job and she homeless because she won't work and people don't want her around them.
sherry

United States

#73 Jul 28, 2011
well i dont see it that way but hant seen tammy in along time but she aways did work
Funny

Warsaw, IN

#74 Jul 28, 2011
Where did she work at? She never had a job!Never!
sherry

United States

#75 Jul 29, 2011
well as i see it she has done pretty good at what ever she dose for a living so you just get a life an leve her along
Funny

Warsaw, IN

#76 Jul 29, 2011
You got to be kidding? Right? She's a bum and a drug addict and will steal you blind if you turn your back to her! Most people will have nothing to do with her unless they too are like her.White trash to the core!
sherry

United States

#77 Jul 29, 2011
then u must have been like her as you say she is to know her that well they are a lot that dose drugs she is my family an i love her if she dose drugs or not you need to pray for her not get on here an put her down you have a nice day an god bless you who ever you are
Funny

Warsaw, IN

#78 Jul 29, 2011
Nothing like her at all! I do pray for her but most of all I pray for all her children and I pray to God she has no more children! If she your family,you need to help her get off drugs and tell her to grow-up and get a job and start being a real mother to her kids!
sherry

United States

#79 Jul 30, 2011
i have not seen tammy in about 25 years i live in ky so its hard to get some one off drugs that far away i have a nephew that i am dealing with now but that dont make me not love them any less
omg

Richmond, VA

#80 Aug 22, 2011
sherry wrote:
i have not seen tammy in about 25 years i live in ky so its hard to get some one off drugs that far away i have a nephew that i am dealing with now but that dont make me not love them any less
here we go again
denise

North Webster, IN

#81 Sep 2, 2011
i dont know why people are worried about her sister but her dad was there at every court date so yes they sentence one of the murderers but come on stop calling each others names aint we adults rest in peace monica
denise

North Webster, IN

#82 Sep 2, 2011
yes i know where her dad is he was there at every court date they sentence one of the murderers and hopefully they will get the rest that are respncible for her death REST IN PEACE MONICA WE MISS YOU
denise

North Webster, IN

#83 Sep 2, 2011
And as far as TAMMY goes MONICAS sister SHE NEEDS OUR PRAYERS BIG TIME so lets start DOING THAT WE are not to JUDGE GOD WILL BE DOING THAT SOON ENOUGH
slim

Warsaw, IN

#84 Sep 2, 2011
When they stop using my tax dollar to support her habits and supporting her children I will stop complaining! I go to work everyday,why can't she? Why can't she get fix or use some kind of birth control? Bull crap! She don't want help! And I heard she having another one!
whocares

Duncan, OK

#85 Sep 30, 2011
searching wrote:
Anyone know any thing new on her? Where is her father and sister?
I'd check the prison system first.
maggoffin news

United States

#86 Aug 8, 2012
can any one tell me when was she on the jerry springer show with tammy an john grigsby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three arrested on armed robbery charges (Mar '08) Sep '17 Facts 21
Drug Problem in Rensselaer (Sep '10) Apr '17 Anonymous 4
investigate the murder of walker f.gilmore now! (Apr '17) Apr '17 The Watchman 1
Who do you support for State House in Indiana (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 anyname 7
News Delphi land owner has April 3 court date (Mar '17) Mar '17 Could not resist 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
female with initals C.B. gave birth to twins (Oct '14) Oct '14 needing informati... 1

Rensselaer Jobs

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Mortgages