monica bailey Gilbert
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
searching

Knox, IN

#1 Jan 18, 2009
Anyone know any thing new on her? Where is her father and sister?
Still here

Lima, OH

#2 Feb 14, 2009
Monica Bailey Gilbert Is resting with God, Now,,,

But we the family are resting better also,,, they are close to solving the case....
Therapist

Denver, IN

#3 Feb 14, 2009
All of them are white trash! Welfare mommies!
Still here

Lima, OH

#4 Feb 16, 2009
Takes one to know one, So are you White trash also?
Still here

Lima, OH

#5 Feb 16, 2009
Therapist wrote:
All of them are white trash! Welfare mommies!
You need to get in where you fit in, Oh! Your white trash too, So i guess you belong, He He!
Sad

Denver, IN

#6 Feb 16, 2009
Not white trash here. But the way you write shows you are! Trailer trash! You must be kinfolks to them.
Sad

Denver, IN

#7 Feb 16, 2009
How many kids? 8 and counting! Keep them legs cross.
american

Denver, IN

#9 Feb 19, 2009
Question-How many kinfolks have a job? Answer- None!
Loveing it

Lima, OH

#10 Feb 19, 2009
You people are sad, a girl lost her life, Yeah she may have been around the wrong bunch, But are any of you Perfect? Not!Name calling,,

How childish!!!!!
american

Denver, IN

#11 Feb 22, 2009
Loving it-not loveing it!
Derby

Lima, OH

#12 Mar 13, 2009
american wrote:
Question-How many kinfolks have a job? Answer- None!
Kinfolk"s Are you a hillbilly???????
slam

Warsaw, IN

#13 Mar 14, 2009
These people don't even know what a job is. They think a monthly check is a job. Worthless people! Since you all like popping pills,try popping a birth control in your mouth every day. This way us working people won't have to support another child of yours.
Monica

Lima, OH

#14 Mar 16, 2009
Monica Bailey Gilbert!

Did not have any children! Isn"t this, About her loosing her life? Who care"s how many children Some one else has? And who who has a job or not!

It sounds like it to me you have a problem with some other family member,Maybe you have some issues,,,you need deal with, Wrong site....

Try A hospital Nut ward!

LONG LIVE THE MEMORY OF MONICA BAILEY GILBERT!!!!
Emma

Lima, OH

#15 Mar 16, 2009
slam wrote:
These people don't even know what a job is. They think a monthly check is a job. Worthless people! Since you all like popping pills,try popping a birth control in your mouth every day. This way us working people won't have to support another child of yours.
Well since you have all the answer"s! You give them a job!
Slammy

Warsaw, IN

#16 Mar 17, 2009
Go out and find your own job! You people want anyone to give you everything. Your right the memory of this girl will long live in everyone memories for all the pain and truma she caused. Sad, but true! Now get off your butts and stop popping pills and get a job!
Popular

Lima, OH

#17 Mar 17, 2009
Slammy wrote:
Go out and find your own job! You people want anyone to give you everything. Your right the memory of this girl will long live in everyone memories for all the pain and truma she caused. Sad, but true! Now get off your butts and stop popping pills and get a job!
How do you know that someone is popping pills? Are you popping them also (have a guilty mind)

PLEASE GO GET SOME HELP! Monica is resting with God!
Slammy

Warsaw, IN

#18 Mar 17, 2009
Your kidding right? Everyone knows about the abuse of drugs in that family and I know a alot more stuff too! So you want to hear more? Because you would not believe the stuff I know. I think I'm going to hold on to that stuff a little longer till it's needed. Ok-ke-doke? It's been fun! See ya later! P.S You know there are Drug Rehabs and Plan Parenthood out there that might help and the best part is; it's free! More free stuff! Try it!
Local

Lima, OH

#19 Mar 18, 2009
Slammy wrote:
What did she sleep with your man? This tell's the story, Just you posting!!!!!!
Slammy

Warsaw, IN

#20 Mar 18, 2009
My man? Funny!
Slammy

Warsaw, IN

#21 Mar 18, 2009
Picking drugs over your children is just wrong! Grown-up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
News Three arrested on armed robbery charges (Mar '08) Jul '15 Amy schwanke 17
female with initals C.B. gave birth to twins (Oct '14) Oct '14 needing informati... 1
Info on John wulitich urgent (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big daddy 1
area churches (May '13) May '13 seeking guidance 1
Gas bill!! (Apr '13) Apr '13 all4america 1
News Rensselaer police investigating vandalism (Nov '12) Dec '12 Art Science 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Mortgages