Four hurt in three-vehicle crash near...

Four hurt in three-vehicle crash near Ogdensburg

There are 2 comments on the North Country Now story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Four hurt in three-vehicle crash near Ogdensburg. In it, North Country Now reports that:

State police said that not long after 2 p.m., a southbound vehicle driven by Amber I. Smith, 20, of Rensselaer Falls, was unable to stop behind another vehicle, driven by Jonathan J. Pribble, 17, Ogdensburg, which was stopped with its signal on waiting to make a left turn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Country Now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 25, 2013
I guess yahoos from the Falls aren't used to traffic. LOL.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 25, 2013
BTW, I hope everyone's ok. I didn't realize it resulted in a head-on. Ouch. People you've got to watch your driving. It's the most dangerous thing you do . . .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven sentenced in the first of two days of Ope... Dec 3 Drug Dealer 7
News Ogdensburg woman charged with third meth-relate... Nov 30 Curious 1
News Demolition Derby highlight Sunday at St. Lawren... (Aug '11) Apr '16 Just another day 9
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at (May '15) May '15 joanNYadoptees 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls provid... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls offers... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls provid... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1

Rensselaer Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Falls Mortgages