First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shopper

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2012
Has anyone been to the flea Market at the Fasion Kraze?
dont judge

Tully, NY

#2 Mar 11, 2012
I went over there the other day.....i didn't have a lot of time to look around but they have some pretty nice stuff.....decent prices......its like an indoor garage sale!!! Good place to kill some time looking around
Mra

New York, NY

#3 Mar 11, 2012
It's ok, nothing spectacular.
disappointed

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2012
sketchy
homegrown

New Hartford, NY

#5 Aug 7, 2012
disappointed wrote:
sketchy
why sketchy?
sad

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 10, 2012
so sad
Casinogirl

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Oct 14, 2012
bob wrote:
ya all welfare frauders sell in there its bullshit maybe the gov should be called in
I personally know the owner and that isn't true. Get your facts and story straight then go ahead Abd start running your mouth
Inside

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
So now they can't pay their vendors on time...
Too Bad

Bronx, NY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
something really weird is going on there. You do not raise the rent per booth from 100.00 to 300.00 a month just to keep the heat and lights on. Sounds like he hasnt paid his bills, has past due balances and he is expecting the vendors to bail him out. What business owner needs a 20,000 deposit to the utility companies to keep things going????*cause its not a deposit, its past due balances and bad credit!!!!!!* DUH!!!!!!!!!
Captain Morgan

Ardsley, NY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
something really weird is going on there. You do not raise the rent per booth from 100.00 to 300.00 a month just to keep the heat and lights on. Sounds like he hasnt paid his bills, has past due balances and he is expecting the vendors to bail him out. What business owner needs a 20,000 deposit to the utility companies to keep things going????*cause its not a deposit, its past due balances and bad credit!!!!!!* DUH!!!!!!!!!
sounds like he is taking the vendors to the cleaners, one last big haul then out the door.........
vendor

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 30, 2013
I am a vendor at the flea market and we are staying because we do so well there but I am not sure I trust frank giving him the benefit of doubt
Inside

Rome, NY

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Oh THAT'S a glowing testimonial.
vendor

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 30, 2013
what's wrong with it
Too Bad

Bronx, NY

#15 Apr 1, 2013
I would be very careful if I were you!!! who is to say....you pay the 300.00 per booth for April and then come May he closes the joint. I feel bad for everyone there!!!
deerslayer

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 4, 2013
Captain Morgan wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like he is taking the vendors to the cleaners, one last big haul then out the door.........
Yeah back to Canada
vend

Newington, CT

#17 Apr 4, 2013
well its worth a try and if your not involved what is it to you? mind your own troubles if it happends then it does thats the chance we have to take!!
Too Bad

Bronx, NY

#19 Apr 6, 2013
I wish you luck and I am involved!
JERK

Yorkville, NY

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Too Bad wrote:
I would be very careful if I were you!!! who is to say....you pay the 300.00 per booth for April and then come May he closes the joint. I feel bad for everyone there!!!
Don't trust Frank!!!!! He is stealing from every single one of the vendors! Do a complete inventory of your booths and watch how much he is getting of your money.
Flea spray

Ardsley, NY

#21 Apr 9, 2013
The new flea market in the midtown plaza ( former aubuchon hardware) is only charging $80 per booth, that seems more reasonable. : D
vendor

Whitesboro, NY

#22 Apr 9, 2013
smaller booths and more restictions too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amish families may be moving away (Oct '08) 15 hr Amishgirl 36
Derek Denny still selling And a fat stripper at... 17 hr Just 2
Haunted locations in the area (Jan '12) 21 hr Love it 48
Did Dawn L have a child? Feb 20 Just 1
News Ogdensburg woman arrested on a warrant in Gouve... Feb 20 GBman86 1
Rapist among SLPC staff Feb 18 lorna 11
The FBI rat (Jun '13) Feb 17 Eman Resu 11

Rensselaer Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Falls Mortgages