CATCH THE FISHES

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Justin Butler is a rat and out for him self
CATCH THE FISHES

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Dick Terrellie a rat and a dealer, so is his sister Taylor. Selling suboxines to pay bills and have $ , scum bags
CATCH THE FISHES

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Chris Trombly hello selling suboxines and other drugs, plus ratting
CATCH THE FISHES

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Rooster u r scum quit selling to little kids
CATCH THE FISHES

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
John Powers a rat and a dealer
CATCH THE FISHES

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Donna Montroy shame on u , u r scum and a rat and a dealer. Go down bitch
CATCH THE FISHES

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Ricky Martin u r a good kid , but do not be a rat
whatever

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Ricky martin was staying at my step brothers house and he. Brought a stolen gun there. Then he called the cops and said that its was my step brother who stole the gun. But ya ur right he js more innocent then the rest. Even though i saw with my own two eye him shooting suboxone up. Then we would break into houses and bring stolen goods around town but ya hes an awsome kid...not as bad as the rest, lol. Oh and justin butler is my step bro. I dnt do drugs and ive moved out of the house. Nor do i condone that lifestyle. But justin went to rehab and is doin his best to stay clean but ik its not easy. And im sure that everyone else wudnt appreciate being bashed on here bc im sure u dnt kn what their lives might be like. So i think ur childish and just wanna say ricky is still shooting up, not to mention a drop out. So fuck you. You piece of shit! At least justin is working now!
whatever

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 22, 2013
Dam phone tried auto correcting. I ment to say that ricky wud break into houses after getting high on shooting subies. Hell he had a siezure one night....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christy cole and daughter 2 min sensable 3
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) May 18 LMAO 30
Homewrecker Lori Goodale May 18 curious 1
News Gouverneur woman charged with stealing ATM card... May 16 Observer 2
News a Tis the season for birds, bees and vandals in... May 13 Mary 1
News Demolition Derby highlight Sunday at St. Lawren... (Aug '11) Apr '16 Just another day 9
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at (May '15) May '15 joanNYadoptees 1

Rensselaer Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Falls Mortgages