Police Identify Three Allegedly Behin...

Police Identify Three Allegedly Behind Meth Lab

There are 15 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Police Identify Three Allegedly Behind Meth Lab. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Three people who operated a methamphetamine lab in a Rensselaer Falls house dumped the chemicals used to make the highly addictive drug in trash bins behind a Canton Housing Authority building on Riverside Drive, law enforcement officials said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Pumpkin Head

Oneida, NY

#1 Apr 15, 2011
plactic tubinh, garbage bags, and plastic bottles with whilt residue: HMMMMM, let me see, could be from maple syrup gathering, and the collection and bioling of sap.

Oh, and they bought legally over the counter cold medicine in the springtime in NNY? Get real here people?

Sounds like another political arrest to me?

Who did these people piss off with a dog shitting on a snobbish neighbor's lawn? Conected too I'll bet.

Deon't believe everything a coip tells you, especially when they can lie, cheat, manipulate, fabricate, and withhold evidence that would tend to exonerate you. Be a citizen and not sheep.

Looks like another local police department looking for federal funds for four wheelers
tax payer

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 15, 2011
Pumpkin Head wrote:
plactic tubinh, garbage bags, and plastic bottles with whilt residue: HMMMMM, let me see, could be from maple syrup gathering, and the collection and bioling of sap.
Oh, and they bought legally over the counter cold medicine in the springtime in NNY? Get real here people?
Sounds like another political arrest to me?
Who did these people piss off with a dog shitting on a snobbish neighbor's lawn? Conected too I'll bet.
Deon't believe everything a coip tells you, especially when they can lie, cheat, manipulate, fabricate, and withhold evidence that would tend to exonerate you. Be a citizen and not sheep.
Looks like another local police department looking for federal funds for four wheelers
You have to be the biggest idiot that walks the face of the earth.....
PuPP3TMaST3R

Long Eddy, NY

#3 Apr 15, 2011
Well explain yourself at least.Why is he/she an idiot?
lmao

Syracuse, NY

#4 Apr 15, 2011
Were they shooting up that maple syrup? They found a bunch of needles in the place too. Idiot. Not to mention the fact those three are well known dirtbags.
umm

United States

#5 Apr 15, 2011
Not only that but when they test the pretty white powder it didnt show that there was any maple syrup in it lol
uRpathetic

Syracuse, NY

#6 Apr 15, 2011
the hundred bags of garbage screams GUILTY. Wah!!!!
whoCares

Hermon, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2011
they were out of maple syrup shot it all up after they used up the meth! hah
Chuckie Cheese

Oneida, NY

#9 Apr 21, 2011
Read the wwnytv report citing Attorneys, Grandy and Lesyk, who make some real good points. It's just another SLC witch hunt, a promotional stunt by law enforcement to justify more dollars dollars dollars. If these 2 attorneys are right, look out SLC, there won't be enough money in the kitty to absorb the punitive and compensatory damages.

Nice try at the smear of three people though! A real common trait found in law enforcement-get something on them--make them squirm--maybe they will give us something we can use.

George Orwell rears his ugly head once again! Only in SLC.
Fact

Mannsville, NY

#10 Apr 23, 2011
I remimber when the cops busted pray road hemp field a year after 9/11 they even called in national guard to pull it up. Just to get some federal money, they were all smiling on the front page of the paper. What a bunch of crooks, how much money did that cost the tax payer.
Sued again

Mannsville, NY

#11 Apr 23, 2011
Didn't the task force get sued for planting extra pounds in a set up . People got a million..... Ouch..
Ha ha

Mannsville, NY

#12 Apr 23, 2011
Good thing they weren't muslim they woulda said it was terriorists
Get them out of our town

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2011
This lady and her husband and boyfriends have done nothing but trash that section of town. The same lady who had a lunatic living with her that was seen walking the streets with bolt cutters that caused the police to be called and turned into a manhunt. Put her lying ass in jail, keep her poor kids away from her, and keep the trash out of the town!
mama mia pia

United States

#14 Apr 24, 2011
well why would they meth is sooooo bad i see alot of ppl i think and know are doing it nick perry ,shawndell all them ppl from peirrpont kids into it they look terrible all scabbed up nasty drugs its a shame

Since: May 11

United States

#15 Jun 10, 2011
That woman and her "loving" family have done nothing but terrorize me since the day I layer eyes on them. Which by the way was 17 years ago. I have moved and even joined the army. She tried to file claims on me and have me arrested from boot camp for all sorts of shit! I find it very hard to believe her psychotic ass isn't guilty! I have found it hard to trust our child protective system knowing they allow her to have her children. I'm sure I'm not the perfect parent but seriously she can't even call herself a mother! That lab was legit, the cops have better things to do I'm sure.
interested

Eatonton, GA

#16 Jun 14, 2011
Get them out of our town wrote:
This lady and her husband and boyfriends have done nothing but trash that section of town. The same lady who had a lunatic living with her that was seen walking the streets with bolt cutters that caused the police to be called and turned into a manhunt. Put her lying ass in jail, keep her poor kids away from her, and keep the trash out of the town!
when shes gone we have another comig to town name brandi. shes in ogensburg now but moving here the people of ogensburg post so much about her she has to leave town they say she work here now.go to ogensburg forum topics read brandi,dave,angelo,tony,bridge t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Roy Durham an A-hole ? (Feb '10) Jul 22 His Bitch 107
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jul 17 xxx 34
News Demolition Derby highlight Sunday at St. Lawren... (Aug '11) Apr '16 Just another day 9
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at (May '15) May '15 joanNYadoptees 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls provid... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls offers... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls provid... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1

Rensselaer Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Falls Mortgages