Winters' Farm in Rensselaer Falls, NY

Winters' Farm in Rensselaer Falls, NY

Posted in the Rensselaer Falls Forum

Sherri Winters

Edmond, OK

#1 Feb 22, 2007
My father, Orrin Winters, who is now deceased, was born and raised in Rensselaer Falls, NY. His parents, my grandparents, were Roy and Ella Winters. There is a road there named after them. I would soooooo love any information anyone may have on that old farm. Could anyone please write to me if you have any information about, or remember this old farm? I live in Tulsa, OK and just cant get up that way to see my old past. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I can be reached at email address: [email protected]
Sherri Winters

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 15, 2012
Asking the question, does anyone have a picture of the old Winters' farm om Winters Road, in Rennsselaer Falls, NY? Please contact me at [email protected] or I can be contacted at facebook as Sherri Winters. Thanks so much.... and thab you too, Don. Still looking to see some pictures and hoping maybe some have some. Thanks!
Helping Hand

Brockville, Canada

#3 Jul 21, 2012
You should contact Esther Gushea. Village treasurer. She can be found at the St.Lawrence County website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Demolition Derby highlight Sunday at St. Lawren... (Aug '11) Apr '16 Just another day 9
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at (May '15) May '15 joanNYadoptees 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls provid... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls offers... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls provid... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Garage fire destoys classic cars in Rensselaer ... (May '14) Dec '14 standupguy 5
Fired from united helpers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Co worker 1

Rensselaer Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Falls Mortgages