Fish

Ransomville, NY

#1 May 6, 2013
See they got rid of the marina topic. You would think he would leave it here so he could actually learn what his customers want.
Betty Boop

Dexter, NY

#2 May 6, 2013
Yes it would
plow master

Ithaca, NY

#3 May 6, 2013
THE KIDS ARE PUTTING THE DOCKS IN TODAY :)
awesome JOB Billy.
Keep Boyer Rockin the house
Burger

United States

#4 May 7, 2013
If you knew how to read there is a phone number on the door to call if you need bait. Someone will be there to help you in 5 mins if ya call it. I did at least
Luke

Ransomville, NY

#5 May 7, 2013
The sign on the door says not open until 12 on sunday. Guess people don't want bait or gas on sunday.
Burger

Utica, NY

#7 May 7, 2013
Ya but you know enough to get your beer for sunday on Saturday night though right? give the place a break there just getting started. You couldn't open a bait store in your garage if you wanted to so save it
Luke

Gilboa, NY

#8 May 8, 2013
You are clueless
Told

Erie, PA

#9 May 12, 2013
Luke is clueless.
Harold

Ransomville, NY

#10 May 12, 2013
Explain why Luke is clueless. Show us all how smart you are about running a marina.
Green Gobbler

Utica, NY

#12 May 12, 2013
For all the people that are complaining about Hosmers Marina. Open your own and show us that you are the better business owner. But that would cal for you to get off your butt and do something called work.
Willy

Ransomville, NY

#13 May 12, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
Maybe they are God-fearing, church going people who open after they get done with mass.
Any fisherman with a brain knows to get his gas and bait the night before, not the morning of.
Another clueless person. Do you think all boats have a removeable tank. Have you ever tried to keep minnows or crabs alive overnight.
That's great if he goes to church. While he is gone he could get someone to fill in for a couple hours.
You have to cater to your customers needs or you lose.
Maybe he should shut the bar down at 10pm and see who bitches.
Willy

Ransomville, NY

#15 May 12, 2013
Green Gobbler wrote:
For all the people that are complaining about Hosmers Marina. Open your own and show us that you are the better business owner. But that would cal for you to get off your butt and do something called work.
Hey snot gobbler, why would I open a marina and go in debt. My home is paid for and have very little debt. I would have to quit my job and I would not be able to enjoy the things that I like to do.
meh

West Babylon, NY

#16 May 12, 2013
Why fear God? does this fear stop people who hurt and kill others.
really

Fulton, NY

#17 May 13, 2013
wtf?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A list of all the cases our D.A. D_ve has misha... (Oct '13) Tue Dave 14
Help with Lincoln Provenance Jun 25 searching 2
News Parishville man pleads guilty to sex abuse of boy Jun 22 Forrest 1
Management's Facts or Pulp Fiction? Jun 22 Not What Happened 3
EnvironMental? DepartMental? JudgeMental? Detri... Jun 22 Stand Or Fall 4
Don't Give Up! Don't Quit YOUR Job! Jun 22 Fight Back 3
Employee Turnover? "There's No Going Back!" Jun 20 Sick Puppies 1

Rensselaer Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance