First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mad

Ardsley, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2013
He is trying to talk to my girl on Facebook who the hell is he?
funny

Ardsley, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2013
This guy pm me to I looked at his profile he had a gf never answered him back and did it to a friend of mine to so funny thinks he is cute please
wow

Ardsley, NY

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Is that amber or randilees bf ? See him with both are they dum
nuts

Ardsley, NY

#5 Mar 7, 2013
If he left randilee for amber he is nuts thanks that's all I have to say have a good night
up in the air

Springfield, NJ

#7 Mar 8, 2013
All I have to say if randilee goes back with this guy after he has been with amber ! Randilee Dont do it
mad men

Ithaca, NY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
So does this mean randilee is single?
Kendoll

Dexter, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
RandiLee Kendoll is a ++++
randilee kendall

Ardsley, NY

#10 Mar 8, 2013
I am a what ?
really

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 8, 2013
What is ambers last name. Randi lee deserves better than that. She probably loves him but she can do better. She deserves someone who loves her and would never cheat and lie. Men are pigs. The guy thinks he's a player when he's not at all. If he was a real man he wouldn't jump from one girl to another. I know its hard randi lee but let him go and move one with your life. Live it for you and make yourself happy. Let the loser go. Eventually he will come crawling back because he will realize he lost evrything good in his life. He does this to you because he knows you will be there when he wants to come back. Hopefully by that time, you will be strong enough to tell him no. Good luck honey. Hope things get better.
a good friend

Ardsley, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Randilee is a real good person would do anything for anyone Carlos should of never a chance but she is strong and she is moving on so he can be with amber randilee does not care let's hope he Dont turn in to a dead beat dad because amber will suck the life out of him just say
lol

Ardsley, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Player is right he is talking to one of my friends so amber Dont think your the only he is talking to lol
pig

Ardsley, NY

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Seen him last night in randilee van boy if she only new who was in it hahahaha
Interesting guy

New York, NY

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Didn't randileee have another child recently with him?

I think she is beautiful with a bright future with the right man.
Idio t

Wappingers Falls, NY

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Interesting guy wrote:
Didn't randileee have another child recently with him?
I think she is beautiful with a bright future with the right man.
hey topix troll I thought you didn't like breeders? Lol uh oh your stupid is showing again!! Lmao!
mad

Ithaca, NY

#17 Mar 10, 2013
So hey Carlos think your a player please come talk to me dog I'll play with u
cool

Ithaca, NY

#18 Mar 12, 2013
Looks like randilee has moved on go girl he is hot :)
randilee kendall

Ithaca, NY

#19 Mar 12, 2013
So please tell me who am with because u people know everything wow
Interesting guy

New York, NY

#20 Mar 12, 2013
randilee kendall wrote:
You are a beautiful woman! I hope the rumors are not true about Carlos
well

Ithaca, NY

#21 Mar 12, 2013
What ever they are saying is true he left his family for amber vanlew the hole town know they are out and about all the time and poor randilee was left to rase to kids alone Carlos is no man
Truth Is

Dexter, NY

#22 Mar 12, 2013
randilee kendall wrote:
Do you still get pills from your dad ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rensselaer Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Roy Durham an A-hole ? (Feb '10) 19 hr His Bitch 107
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jul 17 xxx 34
News Demolition Derby highlight Sunday at St. Lawren... (Aug '11) Apr '16 Just another day 9
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at (May '15) May '15 joanNYadoptees 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls provid... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls offers... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News New Christian church in Rensselaer Falls provid... (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1

Rensselaer Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rensselaer Falls Mortgages