Reno-Sparks NAACP elects first non-black president

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KRNV-TV Reno

The Reno-Sparks chapter of the NAACP has elected its first non-black president in the chapter's 66 year history.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Cassandra

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Fine with me. If nobody black wanted to take on the responsibility and pick up the torch, as long as the person who did has some sense and is committed to advancing the cause, I don't care if they're green with purple spots.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Cassandra wrote:
Fine with me. If nobody black wanted to take on the responsibility and pick up the torch, as long as the person who did has some sense and is committed to advancing the cause, I don't care if they're green with purple spots.
I was about to say the same thing. As long as he is there for more than a check then this is fine by me.
keela

Medicine Hat, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I bet your an obesse AA woman who's had too much differant types of DNA in her body to even count.
Being on topics your one of the bitches I hate next to that stupid other whore who has something against black men you might know her. She's sadbuttruth, I'm starting to think she's your alter-ego.
You hatre africans and she hates black men. God stop being soo obessed with us africans. Its not our fult that you have 13 kids buy 10 differant men and that your fat. Maybe you should put your kids into foster care I'm sure they could take better care of them. Atleast they might not grow up having the same attitude has you you ugly donkey face black pid with the laugh of an hehina.
Your attitude reminds me of all those ghetto whoes I see on maury looking to fine out who fathered her one child out of the 21 men she slept with during those three days.
Your vigina is probably the size of texas considering how much children and dick that's come out of you vigina and gone in. Its like going into a house, you go in and come out.
I wish I could meet you face to face, but I'd probably die of being disgusted.

What do you know about politics you pig? Go to the gym first before you start caring about world problems!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Reno Forum right now

Search the Reno Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who is Dr. Derrick Moore in Reno, NV? 17 hr Reno NV 1
Reno charity founder speaks out after attemped ... Mon How I See It 1
Julia Lopez Jul 19 Local 3
Reno man accused of decapitating dogs at motel Jul 18 Nancy 1
Review: Cheryl's Motel Jul 17 lloyd hawkins mama cheryl 1
Reno couple accuses Renown of deceptive practices (Dec '13) Jul 14 liberation theology 12
Review: Clark Real Estate Jul 10 Angela 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Reno Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Reno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE