Carmella Chandler
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doug from Ohio

Humble, TX

#21 Jul 31, 2009
RIP Mela.. I will always love you and i will meet you in heaven where we can be together again as one. You are my heart and always will be.
Dan

Clarksville, TN

#22 Oct 15, 2009
Get real. This chic was a total regular Misty Croslin. She screwed over and used everyone she came in contact with.
trevor c

Newark, NJ

#23 Oct 28, 2013
will always luv n miss u
Chris

Fallon, NV

#24 Sep 22, 2014
Well it's more than 4 years now and I'm still missing my mom everyday. Sure she might've done wrong things in her life but her heart was always pure and she loved my sister and I so much.
Allen

Antioch, CA

#25 Nov 17, 2014
Chris wrote:
Well it's more than 4 years now and I'm still missing my mom everyday. Sure she might've done wrong things in her life but her heart was always pure and she loved my sister and I so much.
I think about her all the time. Still feels like a dream. I still remember like it was yesterday when she called to say she was driving back from Kentucky. I miss you C.C.
Alexandria

Mountain View, CA

#26 Jun 13, 2015
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think about her all the time. Still feels like a dream. I still remember like it was yesterday when she called to say she was driving back from Kentucky. I miss you C.C.
I miss my sister everyday! I miss my niece and nephew. No matter her past her future will be seen in her children's eyes. Love and miss you my baby sister.:)
Steven Chandler

Nelsonville, OH

#27 Jun 21, 2017
Chris wrote:
Chris this is Steven Chandler I think we are related my dad was named Steven too. Carmella came to his funeral viewing in Kentucky January 2008. I hope somehow, someway that we can make contact
Steven Chandler

Nelsonville, OH

#28 Jun 21, 2017
Alexandria wrote:
<quoted text>

I miss my sister everyday! I miss my niece and nephew. No matter her past her future will be seen in her children's eyes. Love and miss you my baby sister.:)
This is Steven chandler son of Steven dale I think we are related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Sisolak's thuggish behavior at Sinclair B... Mon The team of Donal... 1
News 1 inmate stabbed dead by another at northern Ne... Mon Nag 2
Babysitting May 20 The Judge 2
She's not Cold May 19 Romeo 1
Review: Reno Magic M4m Massage (Oct '13) May 16 Anonymous 6
News Brace for delays: NDOT projects start this weekend May 11 mugs 1
Speed limit increase to 70 on I-80, I-580 and U... (Jan '17) May 4 Local 15

Reno Jobs

Personal Finance

Reno Mortgages