Ex-stripper sent to prison for at lea...

Ex-stripper sent to prison for at least a year for crash that badly injured street worker in Reno

There are 3 comments on the RGJ.com story from May 12, 2011, titled Ex-stripper sent to prison for at least a year for crash that badly injured street worker in Reno. In it, RGJ.com reports that:

As co-workers furiously tried to scrape away the boiling, 400-degree plastic that caused horrific burns to a street striper and instantly sealed his nose and mouth, the 21-year-old who crashed into the striping machine drove to her nearby South Reno home and went to sleep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RGJ.com.

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 May 12, 2011
I hope that when they put her in prison that they place a photo of this young man in her cell she has to look at it every day.

The price she has to pay is little compared to the life of suffering she has caused another human being.

Since: Oct 08

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 21, 2012
wat happen

Since: Oct 08

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 21, 2012
nvm but wat does her being a ex stripper have to do with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saying Farewell to Frank Winnemucca (Mar '08) 1 hr annum ouse 2
Review: Print4mat Tue Print 4 mat employee 1
Ronald and Darren Moore May 24 Local 10
Reno Nevada Police Please Read This May 24 Local 16
News Why Tesla's new battery is kind of a big deal May 18 Local 12
Is senator Greg Brower a republican? May 18 Local 7
News Symposium on Race to Be Held Next Week in Reno May 18 Local 2
More from around the web

Reno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE