Natural Mole Removal Remedy Wins Over Laser Mole Removal Surgery

Full story: PRWeb 199
Usually after 40 these skin growths appear, most often on the torso. Some of these moles become cancerous or turn into what is called 'Melanoma'. 'If you think you have melanoma or some other type of skin ... Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Jakie

Arlington, TX

#198 Mar 14, 2011
debi wrote:
i used the wart/mole vanish on four small moles on my face..two days ago...two of them turned black and appear to being scabbing..the other two literally burned a dime sized crater in my skin....red and oozing...i called the company and spoke to the owner who told me this was normal and not to panic...along with specific instructions on the car during healing...i am FREAKING OUT cuz these
horrible craters look like someone put a cigarette out on my face..the skin is gone and i have these deep indentations that i am concerned will take forever to heal and then leave horrific scars...i am still crying over this..i called the owner a second time and he once gin assured me that with "proper care" all would be fine...but since then ive read blogs about how this has happened to many others with devastating results....can anyone
give me some advice or reassurance about this...i am really frightened...!!
I just did the same thing I have what looks to be a bit smaller than a dime size crater. It's only been 3 hours I sure hope it scabs up and fills in with new skin.. Or this is gonna look really bad!! Lol. Cause right now I'm really thinking I'm a dumbass for putting that stuff on my face.
david

Norwalk, CA

#199 Apr 13, 2011
@ does it work om syringomas?
david

Norwalk, CA

#200 Apr 13, 2011
@ nory does it work on syringomas? what is the website?
david

Norwalk, CA

#201 Apr 13, 2011
Jakie wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did the same thing I have what looks to be a bit smaller than a dime size crater. It's only been 3 hours I sure hope it scabs up and fills in with new skin.. Or this is gonna look really bad!! Lol. Cause right now I'm really thinking I'm a dumbass for putting that stuff on my face.
how bog was ur mole?
Ann

Los Angeles, CA

#202 May 11, 2011
Okay folks my earlier joke aside- I was a nurse and really let a Doctor freeze it off. I just had another one done. No burning things off- sounds like some of you are using self home care torture devices. What if it needs a biopsy? Would you know it?
Heather

Fresno, CA

#204 Jul 14, 2011
Ann wrote:
Dear Gwen; be careful!
If Larry The Cable Guy finds out all your moles are gone he won't love you anymore (lol's)&#57605;
I truly understand what you
re going through! I had an irritating, small mome on my forehead. I Google searched and found wart- mole remover. It sounded fantastic! Unfortunately, they don't tell you that you're just exchanging a mole for a crater!
Any way... what happened, was that I put more cream on than I needed to and now my crater is bigger than that irritating mole.
I've been spending even more money on home laser peels, chemical peels, and using the emery board that came with wart/mole remover to try to rough up the crater and get rid of it.
It actually looks like it's going away... while it's swollen... but once the swelling goes down... it's the same crater.
LsR

UAE

#205 Aug 28, 2011
i have a little hole after using dermatend and the scab fell off. How can i treat the the hole
KANDY WOODSON

Ahmedabad, India

#206 Sep 13, 2011
Prevention is better then cure. if you are affected natural mole so first you can something change to habits. like you
are wearing normal and easy clothes and you also doesn't take heavy weight food or oily foods....when you are going out side of your house you can also protect your skin to directly sunrise...This is a normal step to leave up moge.
allen

Mumbai, India

#207 Oct 15, 2011
i used acv to remove a mole on my forehead. it's gone now but ther's a crater in it's place with no scab over it. it's slight pinkish in color. is it going to fill over time?? is it a permanent crater as ther's no scab... is it healing??? any answers wud be appreciated.
paolla

Chicago, IL

#208 Oct 26, 2011
I just ordered dermatend. I did a tester on a mole under my chin, three days later the scab fell of it was gone except for a little red mark, which I am applying with vitamin e oil. Now Im trying the one on the side if my face omg I hope it works. Day one on this one cross my fingers.
tashana

Kingston, Jamaica

#211 Jan 23, 2012
i need help i live in jamaica but i want to find a creme that can remove moles i have two on my face and i really dont like them help me plz
Kim

United States

#212 Feb 25, 2012
Whats best for flat moles
Rhnhsh

Wayne, IL

#213 Feb 26, 2012
I have some skin tags on my neck. Please I want to get rid of them. I need some ideas . I really can't afford any doctor bills at this point.
It is so obvious

Harrow, UK

#214 Jun 5, 2012
It seems that a genuine thread regarding a review of Mole & Wart EZ Clear has been hijacked by advertisers of other products. Like the first poster pointed out, this hijacking and obvious falsified advertising is an exact example of making opinions and reviews on the internet worthless.
My opinion is that people like me who can see through the many psuedonyms of business owners will assume that the products that they advertise are not quite what they might be and this is why they cannot rely on genuine public input.
Thanks to the first poster which I happen to believe is genuine and NO THANKS TO ALL THE FALSE POSTS HERE THAT HAVE JUST WASTED QUITE A FEW MINUTES OF MY LIFE THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK!
jhv

London, UK

#216 Jul 27, 2012
The product WART MOLE VANISH is so DANGEROUS I'm amazed that it is still on the market. After using the product, I did more thorough research as the apparently glowing reviews I read on the product are so deceptive and not of my experience.
There are an awful lot of people who have been left scarred by this product, me included. Though the product claims to be all natural and not to contain acid, the ingredients behave exactly like an acid. It is painful on application and burns away the surrounding area of healthy skin leaving you with a 3rd degree burn far larger than the offending wart.
I'm into the forth month of healing and have dark red scars which are going to take a long time to fade, the skin is also indented from having been eaten away by the acid.
So much for getting my legs ready for the summer, the scarring on my legs from Wart Mole Vanish are a 100 tmes worse than the any wart or mole
Please steer clear of this product. If I had my time again perhaps I would swallow the cost and have laser treatment. Clean and safe with an predictable outcome
Jam

Portland, OR

#217 Oct 2, 2012
What about loose moles? I have them all over...neck under arms, etc.
Also really curious about the "crater" people and if they ever healed. I think I'll stick to the vineagar method. So I don't have to cover it, just paint it on with a Qtip 3 times a day?
Jam

Portland, OR

#218 Oct 2, 2012
Also, how do I know what I have is a mole? Could it be a wart? I've had one on my shoulder, and another on my arm for as long as I can remember. Does the vineagar method work on warts too? I assume it would work on just about any growth. The one on my shoulder looks just like a big bump. I'll prolly save that one for a dermatologist.
Danelle Brooklyn NY

Brooklyn, NY

#219 Oct 25, 2012
I ordered Dermatend and started my first application on October 4th, 2012. It is now October 25th and all my mole did was get flatter. It is still there. So unfortunately this product did not work for me and I've done numerous applications from like 15-20. I need help because I really want to get my mole from my forehead removed. Can someone help me please.
trish

Milton Keynes, UK

#222 Jun 20, 2013
hello, did you try Forever Aloe Vera products? I think the drink should help to prevent any new ones to occur. it cleans from insight out and helps for all kind of skin condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Culture Shock 9 min RICKY RAT 20
Clarapagex 10 hr Fitman20 1
African American Concert plans to destroy Reno 13 hr Jamal 9
Surena gets beaten at 4th Street station Tue Joe 3
Machine Head and Guttermouth in Sparks on The W... Mon Culture Auditor 1
Traffic Lights need some work in Reno - Sparks Sep 14 Kenike1969 2
Do women prefer big or small Sep 14 Kenike1969 2
•••
•••

Reno Jobs