Natural Mole Removal Remedy Wins Over Laser Mole Removal Surgery

Full story: PRWeb

Usually after 40 these skin growths appear, most often on the torso. Some of these moles become cancerous or turn into what is called 'Melanoma'. 'If you think you have melanoma or some other type of skin ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 199 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Eunice Hosbach

Carson City, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2007

Judged:

DermaTendô Mole Remover has literally removed thousands of moles on people worldwide. DermaTend saved them from the damaging effects of surgery. It has also, inadvertently, healed the psychological and emotional damage moles may have caused. No one can truly convince you of how incredible the feeling is of watching your moles vanish from your life forever. You really must experience it for yourself.
How Now Brown Cow

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2007

The three previous posts read like testimonials from the DermaTend company.

Why does it take 45 days to remove moles and warts???

I've used apple cider vinegar on skin tags. It bleaches them and then they fall off. HOWEVER, they come back.

Do the growths treated with DermaTend come back, too?

Seems to me that covering the growths with something would kill them. Like chigers.
No More Sports Stadiums

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2007

It's part and parcel of the American way of life. Batteries extra. Portions of preceding program were transcribed.
waiting

Penang, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2007

Judged:

Can I remove unraised moles with derma tend?
No More Sports Stadiums

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2007

My opinion is: unless the mole marrs your complexion or is inflamed by constant rubbing, leave it alone.
judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Gwen- how long did it take for the mole to fall off, did it leave a scar???
Gwen

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Judged:

This product was recommended to me by a holistic practitioner. It didn't leave a scar on me, just some changes in pigmentation a bit. It was an ugly mole. Not cancerous my doctor said, but still would have cost around $200.00 to get it cauterized by doctor and with this you cauterize yourself. It totally flattens it out and it's nice not to rub myself in that area and not run into a big huge MOLE!:)
Gwen

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Judged:

Judy,
It only takes one application and then scabs over by the next day. Wait til the scab falls off. It took mine I think around 8 days.
There is a seller on ebay who has it for $15.00 bid right now. It's the brown box with the big eye next to it.
judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Judged:

Gwen- I have skin tags does it work well for those too?
No More Sports Stadiums

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

I've narrowed down the cause of my thread warts to two things. 1) Rubbing tight clothing fabric against the skin. I can pinpoint (ha-pun!) the origin of the thread warts on my neck to turtle neck sweathers and buttoned dress-up collars. As in suit and tie events. Since then I rarely wear a tie, so that cuts that way down.
2 The other source of any growths like warts and moles is to any fermented or doctored-up milk product. That includes yogurt and cheese. Since cutting those out of my diet, the warts are subsiding. And there are no new ones. Conclusion: In my case, milk was made to drink a couple times a day. Altered sour milk=yogurt is out. And I don't miss it. And I don't miss moldy milk=cheese.
Gwen

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

Yeah, I am not much for yogurt or cheese either, but I do like feta cheese on my salads:)
Small Voice By The Still

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Judged:

Gwen wrote:
Yeah, I am not much for yogurt or cheese either, but I do like feta cheese on my salads:)
Me too, on the feta cheese. McDs has a fabulous big and cheap salad that comes with feta cheese separate that you can shake on the salad.

Speaking of McDs. It is FRIDAY!!! & I'm going to saddle up and ride over to McDs in Uptown for a cuppa coffee that does not cause warts or moles, as far as I know.

I don't think there has been enough research into what natural substance would kill off warts and moles safely in one or just a few applications. I'm on the right track for myself in eliminating cheese. Thus an anti-mold, anti-bacterial substance might kill off the buggers.

I'm going to try anti-bacterial soap next. If bacteria causes those growths. Then an ANTI-bacteria would kill them and not harm normal, healthy skin.
Gwen

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

Judged:

Oh, another paste that works the same my friend used is itworkspaste.com I don't recommend Dermatend as it contains bloodroot. If you want to see what bloodroot can do sometimes go here- photos graphic
http://www.hid-n-discoveries.com/page/page/45...
Small Voice By The Still

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

Judged:

Thanks Gwen, 2X. I'll try the molepaste, too.
roger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2007

Judged:

How many moles or skin tags will #1 remove?
Gwen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2007

Judged:

The #1 natural mole and wart remover they say removes 1-2 large ones or up to 25 small ones. My husband used it on 2 medium sized ones and 11 tiny ones. Worked on all. The only thing is to make sure you scratch it well so it gets in there good. They say it reaches everywhere you scratch and file it. It sounds scary huh..but that was no big deal. It does sting for about 5 minutes though and then you never feel it again. It naturally cauterizes it.
KevJo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Judged:

I have these skin tags on my genital area which has thin skin as embarrasing as it is. I notice there is alot of heat there from the cotton boxer briefs I wear or it could be something I eat. I want to figure this out. I even wear boxers to bed to air out, I use powder to keep dry as well
Anna

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2007

Judged:

Gwen,
I have a mole right between my eyes, do you think if i were to use the #1 natural mole and wart remover, my skin there would still look natural?
Anna

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2007

Judged:

Gwen,
Also, did you buy the camellia oil for the scar reduction?
Gwen

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2007

Judged:

Anna, I did use the camellia oil. The mole once out acts the same way as if you had a scab that falls off and heals. The scab is all new skin cells so it's pink until the cells age and become more closely to your natural skin color. Makeup works great until it blends in more, but the camellia oil really helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Reno Forum right now

Search the Reno Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Dave Aiazzi as Council Member? Sat watchdog 2
Traffic Lights need some work in Reno - Sparks Jul 24 Vincent Olenik 1
Is Reno, NV a "hide-out" for the U.S. Marshal's... Jul 24 Reno NV 1
Who is Dr. Derrick Moore in Reno, NV? Jul 22 Reno NV 1
Reno charity founder speaks out after attemped ... Jul 21 How I See It 1
Julia Lopez Jul 19 Local 3
Reno man accused of decapitating dogs at motel Jul 18 Nancy 1
•••
•••