Boycott California!
Gay Area Supremacy

Sacramento, CA

#78 May 24, 2014
Adios Duck Dynasty worshippers.
Gay Area Supremacy

Sacramento, CA

#79 May 24, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
No O'Shaughnessy Dam (California)= No San Francisco - Oakland Bay Area = No Gays = Period
Your post is garbage as well.
Gays should not have existed here in the first place. Thanks to the O'Shaughnessy Dam (California). We had to have to dealing with all of them for a very long time.
Adios Gays!!
BTW You are invited to the biggest Gay Parade in Nevada, this summer in Reno, bring your San Francisco 49ers hat and SF Giants.
Local

Reno, NV

#80 May 25, 2014
Gay Area Supremacy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW You are invited to the biggest Gay Parade in Nevada, this summer in Reno, bring your San Francisco 49ers hat and SF Giants.
No thanks. Go talk to Barack Obama.
Local

Reno, NV

#81 May 25, 2014
Gay Area Supremacy wrote:
Adios Duck Dynasty worshippers.
Adios Barack Obama worshipers!
Local

Reno, NV

#82 May 25, 2014
Gay Area Supremacy wrote:
<quoted text>
This lone native Nevadan must be living in Elko. Reno is the number one Gay City in Nevada, also The African American population has tripled in just a few years, they are coming in droves.
Even Carson City is turning African American.
Reno will become majority African American and Gay in just a few years ahead. Were are you living, that it is all Red Necks? The Duck Dynasty crowd left years ago.
Reno = Little San Francisco
Go SF 49ers and Giants
This lone native Californian must be living in Reno. Reno is the number one Libertarian City in Nevada, also a lot of people visiting this place has tripled in just a few years, they are coming in droves.

Even Carson City is turning into a tourist attraction.

Reno will become a majority travel destination and others in just a few years ahead. Were are you living, that it is all Liberal Extremists? The Barack Obama crowd left years ago.

Reno = Libertarian City

Go home losers of the SF 49ers and SF Giants. They have always been cheaters anyway and like for example like Barry Bonds.

And by the way, Las Vegas is truly indeed turning into San Francisco not Reno. A lot of them are SF 49ers fans and SF Giants fans as well here in Las Vegas.
Jamal

Sacramento, CA

#83 Jun 1, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
This lone native Californian must be living in Reno. Reno is the number one Libertarian City in Nevada, also a lot of people visiting this place has tripled in just a few years, they are coming in droves.
Even Carson City is turning into a tourist attraction.
Reno will become a majority travel destination and others in just a few years ahead. Were are you living, that it is all Liberal Extremists? The Barack Obama crowd left years ago.
Reno = Libertarian City
Go home losers of the SF 49ers and SF Giants. They have always been cheaters anyway and like for example like Barry Bonds.
And by the way, Las Vegas is truly indeed turning into San Francisco not Reno. A lot of them are SF 49ers fans and SF Giants fans as well here in Las Vegas.
This post has to be some white Duck Dynasty worshipper there is nothing true about this , why are white people so dumb?
South Meadows is mostly black, and more of us are migrating to this area near Smith's, most of my neighbors are black and gay and from the Gay Area. The Duck Dynasty crowd has left South Meadows, years ago, white flight.
We all support San Francisco and wear our San Francisco 49er hats and Giants with Gay Pride , my boyfriend is white, and I am his Black Master.
Wake up and get out of your denial is not Reno of 1980, the Necks are gone, San Francisco Gay Area residents have taken over and we worship the African America and Gay Culture.
Go San Francisco 49ers and Giants!!
SF=Sodomy Forever
PS
We are going to change the school system to help our transgender brothers and sisters.
Reno- San Francisco's masters
I love the South Meadows area and cant wait to see the changes.
Local

Reno, NV

#84 Jun 1, 2014
Jamal wrote:
<quoted text>
This post has to be some white Duck Dynasty worshipper there is nothing true about this , why are white people so dumb?
South Meadows is mostly black, and more of us are migrating to this area near Smith's, most of my neighbors are black and gay and from the Gay Area. The Duck Dynasty crowd has left South Meadows, years ago, white flight.
We all support San Francisco and wear our San Francisco 49er hats and Giants with Gay Pride , my boyfriend is white, and I am his Black Master.
Wake up and get out of your denial is not Reno of 1980, the Necks are gone, San Francisco Gay Area residents have taken over and we worship the African America and Gay Culture.
Go San Francisco 49ers and Giants!!
SF=Sodomy Forever
PS
We are going to change the school system to help our transgender brothers and sisters.
Reno- San Francisco's masters
I love the South Meadows area and cant wait to see the changes.
Oh Really?! It completely shows you arrogance and your ignorance as well!
Local

Reno, NV

#85 Jun 1, 2014
Jamal wrote:
<quoted text>
This post has to be some white Duck Dynasty worshipper there is nothing true about this , why are white people so dumb?
South Meadows is mostly black, and more of us are migrating to this area near Smith's, most of my neighbors are black and gay and from the Gay Area. The Duck Dynasty crowd has left South Meadows, years ago, white flight.
We all support San Francisco and wear our San Francisco 49er hats and Giants with Gay Pride , my boyfriend is white, and I am his Black Master.
Wake up and get out of your denial is not Reno of 1980, the Necks are gone, San Francisco Gay Area residents have taken over and we worship the African America and Gay Culture.
Go San Francisco 49ers and Giants!!
SF=Sodomy Forever
PS
We are going to change the school system to help our transgender brothers and sisters.
Reno- San Francisco's masters
I love the South Meadows area and cant wait to see the changes.
Harvey Milk was a politician and a member of the Democratic Party as well!

Why don't you keep all of your ideas to yourself instead of influence peddling to Nevadans and others as well!
Local

Reno, NV

#86 Jun 1, 2014
Jamal wrote:
<quoted text>
This post has to be some white Duck Dynasty worshipper there is nothing true about this , why are white people so dumb?
South Meadows is mostly black, and more of us are migrating to this area near Smith's, most of my neighbors are black and gay and from the Gay Area. The Duck Dynasty crowd has left South Meadows, years ago, white flight.
We all support San Francisco and wear our San Francisco 49er hats and Giants with Gay Pride , my boyfriend is white, and I am his Black Master.
Wake up and get out of your denial is not Reno of 1980, the Necks are gone, San Francisco Gay Area residents have taken over and we worship the African America and Gay Culture.
Go San Francisco 49ers and Giants!!
SF=Sodomy Forever
PS
We are going to change the school system to help our transgender brothers and sisters.
Reno- San Francisco's masters
I love the South Meadows area and cant wait to see the changes.
Oh Really?! It completely shows your arrogance and your ignorance as well!
Jamal

Sacramento, CA

#87 Jun 1, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey Milk was a politician and a member of the Democratic Party as well!
Why don't you keep all of your ideas to yourself instead of influence peddling to Nevadans and others as well!
Northern Nevadans worship us Gay Area Transplants, everywhere I go, I see San Francisco being glorified by those wearing San Francisco 49ers hats and San Francisco Giants, that money goes cause, and you Northern Nevadans bow to us.

So please go away your a small iq Nevadan, we own this region are getting to implode our culture all over this area.

Don't like it, leave.

Gay Area Supremacy!!1

Go San Francisco 49ers Northern Nevadans team of worship!!!!!
Jamal

Sacramento, CA

#88 Jun 1, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Adios Barack Obama worshipers!
You haven't been to South Meadows, We took that over years ago.
Jamal

Sacramento, CA

#89 Jun 3, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
This lone native Californian must be living in Reno. Reno is the number one Libertarian City in Nevada, also a lot of people visiting this place has tripled in just a few years, they are coming in droves.
Even Carson City is turning into a tourist attraction.
Reno will become a majority travel destination and others in just a few years ahead. Were are you living, that it is all Liberal Extremists? The Barack Obama crowd left years ago.
Reno = Libertarian City
Go home losers of the SF 49ers and SF Giants. They have always been cheaters anyway and like for example like Barry Bonds.
And by the way, Las Vegas is truly indeed turning into San Francisco not Reno. A lot of them are SF 49ers fans and SF Giants fans as well here in Las Vegas.
This white dude is thinking this Reno and Carson City of 1979, Carson City has no tourist, why because of the Heroine and Meth addicts that harass customers who try to shop in this city, read your crime report , you dumb white boy, nothing but transient vulgar harassing bums are Carson City's economy. You can even walk 5 feet with out somebody wanting your money, and they cuss you out when you ignore them.

Where have been? M y White wife and family laugh at Meth/ Heroine/ Homeless city.

It is nothing but empty buildings with homeless drug addicts every

where, Topsy doesn't count, because that is Minden Gardnerville turf.

BTW

I enjoy living in South Meadows with all the other Black/White couples and white homosexual males that dominate the area.

The White women serve us good and pay for everything.

Wake up your Redneck Duck Dynasty cult is wiped out in Reno, we are trying to change Reno's name to "San Reno"" in tribute to San Francisco,

Go San Francisco 49ers and San Francisco Giants.

Local

Reno, NV

#90 Jun 7, 2014
Jamal wrote:
<quoted text>
Northern Nevadans worship us Gay Area Transplants, everywhere I go, I see San Francisco being glorified by those wearing San Francisco 49ers hats and San Francisco Giants, that money goes cause, and you Northern Nevadans bow to us.
So please go away your a small iq Nevadan, we own this region are getting to implode our culture all over this area.
Don't like it, leave.
Gay Area Supremacy!!1
Go San Francisco 49ers Northern Nevadans team of worship!!!!!
You are a nobody for sure!
Local

Reno, NV

#91 Jun 7, 2014
Jamal wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been to South Meadows, We took that over years ago.
LOL! Get out of town!
Local

Reno, NV

#92 Jun 7, 2014
Jamal wrote:
<quoted text>
This white dude is thinking this Reno and Carson City of 1979, Carson City has no tourist, why because of the Heroine and Meth addicts that harass customers who try to shop in this city, read your crime report , you dumb white boy, nothing but transient vulgar harassing bums are Carson City's economy. You can even walk 5 feet with out somebody wanting your money, and they cuss you out when you ignore them.
Where have been? M y White wife and family laugh at Meth/ Heroine/ Homeless city.
It is nothing but empty buildings with homeless drug addicts every
where, Topsy doesn't count, because that is Minden Gardnerville turf.
BTW
I enjoy living in South Meadows with all the other Black/White couples and white homosexual males that dominate the area.
The White women serve us good and pay for everything.
Wake up your Redneck Duck Dynasty cult is wiped out in Reno, we are trying to change Reno's name to "San Reno"" in tribute to San Francisco,
Go San Francisco 49ers and San Francisco Giants.
Spoken like a true racist! Race Baiter!

You are truly a pathetic person that does not care about it at all!

Ron Paul does not like gays at all anyway!
Queers for SF 49ERS

Sacramento, CA

#93 Jun 8, 2014
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true racist! Race Baiter!
You are truly a pathetic person that does not care about it at all!
Ron Paul does not like gays at all anyway!
RP is a homosexual. Go back to Duck Dynasty and your delusional Redneck Reno, Northern Nevada is controlled by the Gay Area.

Now, it's time for your bears to be clipped and watch a clip of Deliverance.

Honor Harvey Milk and the 49ers- your Masters.

GO San Francisco Giants..
Local

Reno, NV

#94 Jun 9, 2014
Queers for SF 49ERS wrote:
<quoted text>
RP is a homosexual. Go back to Duck Dynasty and your delusional Redneck Reno, Northern Nevada is controlled by the Gay Area.
Now, it's time for your bears to be clipped and watch a clip of Deliverance.
Honor Harvey Milk and the 49ers- your Masters.
GO San Francisco Giants..
Your post is garbage!
Worship Harvey Milk

Sacramento, CA

#96 Jun 17, 2014


SF gets rids of the Jarheads

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/06/13/n ...

Go San Francisco Giants and San Francisco 49ers!!!!

Reno belongs to San Francisco.
Local

Reno, NV

#97 Apr 26, 2015
Las Vegas belongs to San Francisco because Reed Cowan and others are there as well.

Reno is not even close to San Francisco at all.
Local

Reno, NV

#98 Apr 26, 2015
Houston, we have a problem.

With the California Water Restrictions in place by Governor Jerry Brown's executive order which it is unconstitutional by the way.

It is time for a boycott right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Las Vegas Parking Fees 7 hr Local 1
Boyd Gaming and Las Vegas Sands to cave in to p... 8 hr Local 1
Jay Norvell replaced Brian Polian Dec 8 Local 1
Jay Norvell Dec 8 Local 2
Beau Baldwin Dec 7 Local 1
Andy Ludwig Dec 7 Local 1
Kroger to acquire Raley's Supermarkets Dec 7 Local 1

Reno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reno Mortgages