Pappa John Food Poisioning

Pappa John Food Poisioning

Posted in the Reno Forum

David Neal

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2014
If you lie by the Smiths in South Meadows area, ease do not eat at the local Pappa John's in the Smith's center.

My family and I ordered a family pizza package, and we got food Poisoning and it took almost a week to recover, when I brought it to Pappa Johns South Meadows attention, they told me it was not their problem and threw us out of the store in a rude manner.

We couldn't even get out the bed and had massive loose stools and throwing up for days, we went to the Doctor, when we could actually walk, and the test confirmed Pizza food Poisioning.
Thomas

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jun 3, 2014
Yep same thing happened to my family at this PJ's on South Meadows, when I brought it to their attention they threw me out and called us liars.

We paid our own medical bills, and our DR. confirmed it was because of the Pizza.

I have never been that sick in my life.
left hook

Fairfield, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2014
How do you get food poisoning from something you cook yourself?. Damn man get a friggin food thermometer. This is 2014, who on earth doesn't make sure something is cooked before they wolf it down?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reno/Sparks Carwash 23 hr WashinCarz 1
jeremy fletcher from ohio Jun 24 Brett 2
Carmella Chandler (Jul '09) Jun 21 Steven Chandler 28
A surprise heavy cooling temperatures are comin... Jun 20 Local 1
Rain and snow from June to October are likely Jun 12 Local 1
Record breaking cooling temperatures in June ar... Jun 10 Local 1
Rain and snow in June are possibilities Jun 6 Local 1

Reno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance