Review: Julio K Jones Trucking

Review: Julio K Jones Trucking

Posted in the Reno Forum

Reno, NV

#1 Jun 14, 2013
I was hired to a job with Julio Jones in Reno I want to warn all my fellow drivers
He starts by telling you its a semi job and when you show up he puts his old dirty illegal roll off truck with minimal training. He also expects the employee to pay and provide the cellphone service for him!! When any little thing happens he starts blaming the employee for short tempers when he is the only short temper there. He contracts for Simms metal management in Reno and the people there warned me that I would not last because of his mental trip.
Friends don't let friends apply for this guy.
When he fired me he went from a calm to a over the top insulting profanity and was yelling at at the top of his voice. I did good work for this guy he didn't notice!
Be aware that when you first meet Julio he will be convincingly nice. But this is just an act
Good Luck

Reno, NV

#2 Jul 30, 2013
REALLY ????!!!!, Milton Barnes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dorothy and rick are your siblings sun ? I like... Sat Kennyrogers 1
More heavy rain and snow Fri Local 1
Another heavy rain and snow Mar 14 Local 2
Phoenix and Tucson have rain and snow Mar 14 Local 1
cps reno nv (Jun '08) Mar 13 Ahoneyb 63
Try the Reno Buffets and dump the Las Vegas Buf... Mar 13 Local 1
Where is Dean Heller writing an opinion for the... Mar 8 The team of Donal... 1

Reno Jobs

Personal Finance

Reno Mortgages