Reno police officer dies after off-du...

Reno police officer dies after off-duty motorcycle accident near Boise

There are 4 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Reno police officer dies after off-duty motorcycle accident near Boise. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Reno police officer Scott Heglar died in Boise, Idaho on Saturday, 10 days after an off-duty motorcycle accident, Reno police announced Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Ooooopsie. Just like Obama said that people don't need AK47s, a person doesn't need to be racing around with a motorycycle.
Andrea

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Richard, you make me sick to my stomach. This is a fellow human being we are talking about, you know? How can you go to bed at night and sleep with yourself? How do you feel about yourself when you see your own immage in the mirror? Sit back and relax Richard, karma is on the way :)

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Vrooooom, vroooom!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#4 Sep 1, 2012
What was the officer's BAC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallace bound over to district court in murder ... (Nov '11) 2 hr ParanoidoflifeinSS 7
Review: iLoveKickboxing Reno Jul 19 WAR COMES HOME 4
News Girls Gone Wild founder hires new lawyer (Feb '08) Jul 19 GLOBAL GAZA 13
homeless man’s life worth 10 years? (Nov '08) Jul 17 Filth 72
Is there smoke like this every summer, for how ... Jul 13 Local 2
I'm gay and I support trump Jun 26 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
Ilovekickboxing (Aug '15) Jun '16 davonldy 13

Reno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reno Mortgages