First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sinical

Red Bud, IL

#1 May 1, 2013
Am I the only one in red bud pointing out the fact that we are seeing more and more of these nasty wet backs starting to roam our streets. For those who are fine with this just wait until the gangs show up and these beaners start taking over our schools, when they start harming our children then maybe we can start boycotting places like tequilas and construction sup&$$y. They seem to be the ones who love to employ these wet backs! We better start waking up people, sometimes being politically correct can put all we hold dear in great jeapordy! Just go to Texas or California and see how ignoring a problem like this ended up for them!
bklyn born

Wayne, NJ

#2 May 1, 2013
wake up white people
too late

Anonymous Proxy

#3 May 2, 2013
too little too late....the gov't loves them because they'll all vote democratic..they love that free stuff
Seriously

Carbondale, IL

#4 May 2, 2013
Why wouldn't there be Mexicans in Red Bud, thousands upon thousands crossing the border every day. Let me guess, Red bud has a "Mexican" restaurant..
amazed

San Antonio, TX

#5 May 5, 2013
Employers, especially construction superintendents are hiring Latinos because they work hard and know what they are doing. In fact, they will hire a Latino over a white guy because they don't like to work and usually don't know as much about their trade.
huh

Columbia, IL

#6 May 8, 2013
amazed wrote:
Employers, especially construction superintendents are hiring Latinos because they work hard and know what they are doing. In fact, they will hire a Latino over a white guy because they don't like to work and usually don't know as much about their trade.
They hire them because theyre cheap. Part what you say is true. Unions were good in the 40s but eventually made Americans lazy with a sense of 'entitlement'.
Abc

Waterloo, IL

#7 May 12, 2013
.......,
Non

Marion, IL

#8 May 13, 2013
You guys are a bunch of racist bitches its people like you who bring America down, not them. At one time your family were all immigrants, none of you are American, you guys are fucking ridiculous. You talk about Mexicans being nasty saying they will hurt your children, statistics say for every 27 times a white father or male hits a child or rapes them 7 Mexicans do and 12 blacks. Your a bunch of idiots I can tell your from red bud..
Hell ya

United States

#9 May 15, 2013
No need to post a picture. You already painted one. Ugly fat white trailer park chick!!!
protect

Columbia, IL

#10 May 15, 2013
Non wrote:
You guys are a bunch of racist bitches its people like you who bring America down, not them. At one time your family were all immigrants, none of you are American, you guys are fucking ridiculous. You talk about Mexicans being nasty saying they will hurt your children, statistics say for every 27 times a white father or male hits a child or rapes them 7 Mexicans do and 12 blacks. Your a bunch of idiots I can tell your from red bud..
Well, the mexican that is a freshman ( here with family on work visa ) was suspended last week and is going back to school tomorrow is most certainly hurting kids. He bullied a kid terribly and then it escalated to the mex dude taking yarn or something like that and putting it completely around the kid's neck and drawing it tight enough to leave a mark and draw some blood. Also, stabbed him with a pencil. What's next? Get real!
Hhh

Waterloo, IL

#11 May 15, 2013
protect wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the mexican that is a freshman ( here with family on work visa ) was suspended last week and is going back to school tomorrow is most certainly hurting kids. He bullied a kid terribly and then it escalated to the mex dude taking yarn or something like that and putting it completely around the kid's neck and drawing it tight enough to leave a mark and draw some blood. Also, stabbed him with a pencil. What's next? Get real!
That is not what happened. Do a little more research. There is another side to that story which you and others have not heard.
protect

Columbia, IL

#12 May 15, 2013
Hhh wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what happened. Do a little more research. There is another side to that story which you and others have not heard.
Really Research?....WHY DID HE GET SUSPENDED, because it happened! There were student witnesses and there is no justification to what he did. If you say there is another side, lets hear it, because it will be a lie.
bob

Waterloo, IL

#13 May 16, 2013
Get over yourself. Over half the town works at RBI or Weir, which means over half the people in town are white Mexicans.
Black Jesus

United States

#14 May 18, 2013
If Red Bud and the rest of Southern Illinois would get off their lazy butt's, instead of collecting a monthly check, then maybe the Mexicans wouldn't get all the jobs. I'd hire a Mexican before some pill poppin white folk. White people are the REAL problem.
ANGRY TROLL

Saint Louis, MO

#15 May 19, 2013
I love when white people say white people are the problem. Especially when its white people that have never left Red Bud.
Mexi Can or Mexi Cant

Belleville, IL

#16 May 21, 2013
The amount of stupidity in the original post is incredible. Let's generalize all races for a second; if you're white you're most likely to be a KKK member, if you're black you're most likely a gangsta and eat a healthy diet of fried chicken & watermellon, and if you're brown you're some wet-back beaner who jumped a fence or some rag-head flea-infested camel jockey. SERIOUSLY?!
A lot of people would take offense to those stereotypes - I know I do. Just remember; the ignorance that you portray is passed down to your kids. If you truly love this country, you have to learn to accept it for the melting pot it is. Otherwise, we'll forever stand divided.
Puuruu

Marion, IL

#17 May 21, 2013
Why Native Indian American always say. They didn't invite none of white,black, Mexican I don't know understand. This country is great opportunity for everybody and I think we all immigrats compare to natives american. Thanks to everybody we just need to learn how to let these little thing go. Not big deal. It doesn't matter what color you r. As long u willing to keep looking for job.
sabah

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2013
You stupid f_ _ _s there r more whites and mexicans that rape babbies on the news everyday. Thats why whites like their women a size 0 to 3 cause it's like having a tiny little girl and mexicans r just plain low they'll f anything. Blk. People may do a lot but they r not baby f ers. And u f_ _ _ s know that. Fess up mother f_ _ _ _ _s.
sabah

United States

#19 Jun 5, 2013
I'm out dog fu__ers go on the internet you'll find 80% whites and 20% mex. Fu__ing animals. You might find 1 stupid blk. Trying to be like you. Peace out!!
Beans

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jun 13, 2013
Sinical wrote:
Am I the only one in red bud pointing out the fact that we are seeing more and more of these nasty wet backs starting to roam our streets. For those who are fine with this just wait until the gangs show up and these beaners start taking over our schools, when they start harming our children then maybe we can start boycotting places like tequilas and construction sup&$$y. They seem to be the ones who love to employ these wet backs! We better start waking up people, sometimes being politically correct can put all we hold dear in great jeapordy! Just go to Texas or California and see how ignoring a problem like this ended up for them!
We taking over! Funny how the town over nasty chester is filled with white trash hoes that are with dirty wetbacks.and there moving to redbud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redbud's top athletes 1 min ole roy 8
Noise Ordnance 1 min bob 23
Hottest Junior Guys 1 min inyoface 2
City Council Executive Sessions Aug 25 Rayburn 2
Serious wreck between red bud and Hecker (Jan '15) Aug 25 bob 72
What's her name Aug 25 crazy 4
skank beat down Aug 24 iseesem 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Renault Mortgages