question

Waterloo, IL

#1 Jun 13, 2012
How is Dr. Walls? Does he know his stuff or is he just one of those doctors that prescribes medication for any little incident? I need to find a new Primary but want to find one who is cautious with the use of medication..
ontoyou

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Hmmmm....sounds a little like "fishing" to me. Are you sure you're looking for a qualified doctor, or just looking for an easy sourc of medication?
peter_griffin

Waterloo, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2012
ontoyou wrote:
Hmmmm....sounds a little like "fishing" to me. Are you sure you're looking for a qualified doctor, or just looking for an easy sourc of medication?
he he he he he he he , "fishing".
Rude receptionist

Fontana, KS

#4 Nov 13, 2012
I called his office today to see if I could be squeezed in because I'm really sick.. Whoever answered the phone was extremely rude and unkind. Thanks for the customer service.
Rx Please

Waterloo, IL

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Rude receptionist wrote:
I called his office today to see if I could be squeezed in because I'm really sick.. Whoever answered the phone was extremely rude and unkind. Thanks for the customer service.
Obviously not too sick to be trolling around on the Internet. Also, I wouldn't call seeking out an MD that will throw some Hillbilly Heroin your way "fishing", I call it "Doc Shopping".
Sawbones

Waterloo, IL

#6 Nov 16, 2012
question wrote:
How is Dr. Walls? Does he know his stuff or is he just one of those doctors that prescribes medication for any little incident? I need to find a new Primary but want to find one who is cautious with the use of medication..
He's really good with medical marijuana. It cures everything but the munches.
Dr Know

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Dr. Walls is a good doctor and he isn't prescription happy. I think he is a nice person that does a good job and really cares about people. I have known him for many years.
jen

O Fallon, IL

#8 Dec 5, 2012
i really like dr. hipsking in waterloo. All of his staff is awesome and never have to wait. same day appointments.
He is a weirdo

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2013
He is no good. He always checks your crotch even if you have a cold.
lol

Sparta, IL

#11 Sep 9, 2013
You must have something nasty down there if he keeps checking. He's a lil different but mostly knows his stuff. Who wouldn't recommend medical Mary Jane better than all the zannax and Buenos all the women of the modern age take.
Motambe

Red Bud, IL

#12 Sep 10, 2013
Dr Know wrote:
Dr. Walls is a good doctor and he isn't prescription happy. I think he is a nice person that does a good job and really cares about people. I have known him for many years.
Agreed. Good family doctor for us for over 20 years. Is not prescription-happy. Seems to want more tests these days, but we are older, and the test results show him which way to go, or not. THEN he prescribes medication, if needed. And the office staff have never been rude with us or my kids.
Newby

Overland Park, KS

#13 Sep 11, 2013
Just started seeing him as my doctor.seems pretty good. Nice guy very easy to get along with. Over all im happy and would recommend to him
funny

Chicago, IL

#14 Sep 11, 2013
Thats good because there are a couple of quacks in town i wouldnt trust with my dog. Walls is honest and patient oriented, thats huge in a country where doctors tend to be condescending and money oriented.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High School Sports, DUI's & alcohol Mon King 24
Coach Lucht (Jun '10) Jan 22 Blizzard 58
danesha whitlock (Apr '14) Jan 21 ahmad pullom 3
Has Alco in Red Bud closed it's doors yet? Jan 21 Lolz 6
Serious wreck between red bud and Hecker Jan 21 Raymond 41
under age drinking Jan 21 logical thinker 7
Phegleys Resort Jan 21 Very Happy 8
Renault Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Renault People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet