Red Bud School Board
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Crazy stuff

Waterloo, IL

#81 Mar 2, 2013
suspensions wrote:
let me ask you a question if there was a student that grabbed a girls hand and put it on his privates and it possible got caught on camera why would you not expel that student for the rest of the school year not just a week? obviously ther was something on the camera that got the boy expelled. then when he returned to school, still be in the same classes as the girl he did it to. i think that the girl is probably very uncomfortable sitting in the same class room as that boy. i know kids are young and make mistakes but if they dont get the right discipline from the ADULTS what kind of message is that sending to the boy. just like the athletes that got busted drink the school board did NOTHING!
not only did B.R get to play her entire volleyball season she got a whole lot of other things she won too. How did they let her be student of the month and give her a crown at homecoming when they knew she got an illegal drinking ticket. I'm sad for the people that didn't get what she got, that really deserved it!! As for the hand in the pants dude, he should have been expelled, not just 5 days suspension. Oh wait! He got to continue playing basketball while forcing girls to play with him. Wtf??!!
driver

Columbia, IL

#82 Mar 3, 2013
well at least they got rid of the bus service,now i get a raise. ole ralph would never give us one,he always blamed the school for o money bu that didt stop him from spending on his fancy rides he has.
curious

Waterloo, IL

#83 Mar 3, 2013
so i guess that the new bus service is going to hire all the drivers that drove for dehne? that is a good thing at least they will still have there jobs and more money.
Interesting

Waterloo, IL

#84 Mar 4, 2013
Crazy stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
not only did B.R get to play her entire volleyball season she got a whole lot of other things she won too. How did they let her be student of the month and give her a crown at homecoming when they knew she got an illegal drinking ticket. I'm sad for the people that didn't get what she got, that really deserved it!! As for the hand in the pants dude, he should have been expelled, not just 5 days suspension. Oh wait! He got to continue playing basketball while forcing girls to play with him. Wtf??!!
No kidding. What a shame.
parent

Smithton, IL

#85 Mar 6, 2013
you are adding names and guessing name and initials. are you willing to put your name and face or your kid's identification on here? what if your kids or you get a ticket? glass houses...

these are kids. laws are written to exponge their records as they get older. they get thier first taste of freedom and make stupid decisions.

when they turn 18 and 21 the rules change, insurances change, employment laws change. That is the point. would you prefer a drinkning ticket be posted and possibly cause a kid to have their future altered?

future employers, colleges, friends, etc may find a bit of old info and run with it in the wrong direction.

apparently as judge and jury you are convicting them on rumors. RUMORS can cause a lot of problems.

kids-be smart. do not post anything on the web, facebook, etc that can haunt you later. pictures of drinking, erotic poses, lies, may come back to haunt you. do not make this mistake because people like interesting/Crazy Stuff/etc are hell bent on attacking or ax grinding. be smart kids.
Mother of 3

Waterloo, IL

#86 Mar 8, 2013
parent wrote:
you are adding names and guessing name and initials. are you willing to put your name and face or your kid's identification on here? what if your kids or you get a ticket? glass houses...
these are kids. laws are written to exponge their records as they get older. they get thier first taste of freedom and make stupid decisions.
when they turn 18 and 21 the rules change, insurances change, employment laws change. That is the point. would you prefer a drinkning ticket be posted and possibly cause a kid to have their future altered?
future employers, colleges, friends, etc may find a bit of old info and run with it in the wrong direction.
apparently as judge and jury you are convicting them on rumors. RUMORS can cause a lot of problems.
kids-be smart. do not post anything on the web, facebook, etc that can haunt you later. pictures of drinking, erotic poses, lies, may come back to haunt you. do not make this mistake because people like interesting/Crazy Stuff/etc are hell bent on attacking or ax grinding. be smart kids.
If my child got a ticket, I would make them face the consequences. It's the right thing to do. I wouldn't try to cover it up and let my child think that is the way to handle this type of situation. Good luck! I hope everything works out for you all.
True

Waterloo, IL

#87 Mar 13, 2013
suspensions wrote:
let me ask you a question if there was a student that grabbed a girls hand and put it on his privates and it possible got caught on camera why would you not expel that student for the rest of the school year not just a week? obviously ther was something on the camera that got the boy expelled. then when he returned to school, still be in the same classes as the girl he did it to. i think that the girl is probably very uncomfortable sitting in the same class room as that boy. i know kids are young and make mistakes but if they dont get the right discipline from the ADULTS what kind of message is that sending to the boy. just like the athletes that got busted drink the school board did NOTHING!
True!
How about it

United States

#88 May 29, 2013
Anyone know what teachers are not coming back this next year in grade and high school?
cat litter

Smithton, IL

#89 May 29, 2013
go to the office in person and find out.
Curious

Red Bud, IL

#90 May 29, 2013
Any possibility the new bus service will run buses through SK&K again like they did in the past?
cat litter

Smithton, IL

#91 May 29, 2013
contact the school office for a reliable source.
rbhs grad

Waterloo, IL

#92 Jul 15, 2013
boy cat litter sounds like you got something stuck up your ahole. why are you such a smart ass?
bass

Smithton, IL

#93 Jul 15, 2013
where else would you recommend getting information on non-published bus routes?

cat litter is being practical. i did not see it as SA.
How

Waterloo, IL

#94 Oct 8, 2013
Can my child go to another school if we don't live in that district?
Jeffy D

Marion, IL

#95 Nov 12, 2013
Can anyone tell me the time of the board meeting tomorrow night, the 13 of Nov? I have church choir practice but desperately need to attend the meeting. I think there hiring positions & firing unpopular teachers who show up late & aren't prepared.
what a joke

Valmeyer, IL

#96 Nov 13, 2013
I was just reading the article in the paper about school board members day. Why would you want to thank some people who can not make it to the meetings that they know are every month. DOUG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocher Pub Mon Joe 2
nurse stealing patients meds Aug 19 bulldog 7
Robbie Kane Jul 31 grimreaper 2
Larry Heob Jul 31 grimreaper 2
Backstreet wine and dine Jul 31 Customer 15
New building in Red Bud Jul 26 Pat 6
Weir Jul '16 Laughing 8

Renault Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Renault Mortgages