Red Bud School Board
that kid over there --

Waterloo, IL

#41 Feb 26, 2012
Taxpayer rape? That's cute. We have like 15 million dollars in the bank, they aren't raising the taxes for it, so calm down. We need a new gym, and that's why they moved the softball field. Add classrooms to it, that's fine, but that old gym is to small, and unsafe for players and fans
Sporty

Columbia, IL

#42 Feb 26, 2012
Whatsup wrote:
I don't like the new principal. She's snobby and just flat out rude in my opinion. Maybe she is a nice lady at the end of the day, but not any time I or my friends have talked to her. She just acts like she doesn't have the time of day for you or your problem. Absolutely ridiculous attitude coming from an elementary school principal.
I agree. She could not even talk to me about a problem that was going on. When a professional in her position does not call you back or even e-mail you back - that is unprofessional. I have given her the chance, but she blew it. I can't stand her.
Sporty

Columbia, IL

#43 Feb 26, 2012
that kid over there -- wrote:
Taxpayer rape? That's cute. We have like 15 million dollars in the bank, they aren't raising the taxes for it, so calm down. We need a new gym, and that's why they moved the softball field. Add classrooms to it, that's fine, but that old gym is to small, and unsafe for players and fans
15 million, GEEZ, how about an indoor pool for a swim team? Guess what dumbass - I can guarantee you that District 132 taxes would still go up if they paid cash. This was an issue years back when they wanted a new gym and wanted to raise taxes. Where in the hell did this 15 million come from then?
Great news

United States

#44 Feb 28, 2012
S glad the school board decided to get a new gym. Great job!
Anonymouse

Smithton, IL

#45 Mar 1, 2012
Sporty wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. She could not even talk to me about a problem that was going on. When a professional in her position does not call you back or even e-mail you back - that is unprofessional. I have given her the chance, but she blew it. I can't stand her.
I agree completely! Have had nothing but bad experience with her. We all have bad days, but she, quite frankly, has been a rude bitch each time I have dealt with her. She needs to go!
Oak Tree

Waterloo, IL

#46 Apr 2, 2012
I like Tallman. I'm not sure if he's ready to be a super though. He's good at being a principal b/c most of the kids like him and he's very involved. The last few superintendents that were hired is completely the boards falt. The board is OLD and yes conservative. They hired the last three goobers...and yes they are goobers. The current super is not involved in the community at all. Unfortunately all school systems are just like Red Bud. The only way to make a change is to stop complaining on boards like this and show up to board meetings, run for a board spot, and vote for people you want. How about we talk about getting Mr. Flowers fired once and for all...now that's a topic worth talking about!
that kid over there --

Waterloo, IL

#47 Apr 2, 2012
Mr Flowers is the BEST teacher the high school has, it would be a huge mistake to get rid of him!
sheba sue

Baldwin, IL

#48 Apr 2, 2012
Mr Flowers is the BEST teacher the high school has, it would be a huge mistake to get rid of him!
I personally think mr flowers is a jackass!! Yes I used the term jackass because that is what he called his student last week! Last time I checked you don't say stuff like that to your students!
Suck it up

Waterloo, IL

#49 Apr 2, 2012
Did he flunk your kid or what? Suck it up, the guy was probably just kidding.
sheba sue wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally think mr flowers is a jackass!! Yes I used the term jackass because that is what he called his student last week! Last time I checked you don't say stuff like that to your students!
sheba sue

Baldwin, IL

#50 Apr 3, 2012
Suck it up wrote:
<quoted text>Did he flunk your kid or what? Suck it up, the guy was probably just kidding.
Nope he sure did not! And no he was far from kidding
that kid over there --

Waterloo, IL

#51 Apr 3, 2012
I don't blame him really. Everyone loses their temper and if freshman would care they wouldn't have a problem. The only people who don't like him are people who he didn't like because they were to stubborn to do what he says, to do it the right way. instead they do it their own way.
Sporty

Columbia, IL

#52 Apr 5, 2012
I don't blame him really. Everyone loses their temper and if freshman would care they wouldn't have a problem. The only people who don't like him are people who he didn't like because they were to stubborn to do what he says, to do it the right way. instead they do it their own way.
You sound like a teacher's suckass!
that kid over there --

Waterloo, IL

#53 Apr 5, 2012
I just like good teachers, and he's the best teacher we have
Concerned taxpayer

Waterloo, IL

#54 Sep 3, 2012
THE DEAL WITH MS. THOMPSON WAS SOME OF HER STUDENTS DIDN'T THINK THAT THEY HAD TO DO HOMEWORK SINCE THEY HAD THE RIGHT LAST NAME. I KNOW THAT IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. THE ASST. PRINCIPAL IS A BIG JERK HE TREATS KIDS DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF THERE NAME THATS NOT THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WE WANT SETTING EXAMPLES FOR OUR KIDS. WHAT A JOKE. NOW FOR THE CONCESSION STAND ALL THE KIDS I TALK TO CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY WOULD YOU SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY ON A BUILDING LIKE THAT. OH I KNOW WHY BECAUSE A CONTRACTOR FROM RED BUD BUILT IT IMAGINE THAT. I BET THAT YOU COULD PUT AC IN THE GYM FOR WAY LESS THEN THAT BUT I GUESS THE FOOTBALL TEAM NEEDED IT FOR ALL THOSE PLAYOFF GAMES THEY HAVE. LOL WHAT A JOKE. I DONT EVEN WANT TO GET STARTED ON THE SCHOOL BOARD WE SHOULD HAVE PEOPLE ON THERE THAT CARE ABOUT THE ALL THE KIDS NOT JUST THE ONES WHOSE PARENTS WORK FOR THE SCHOOL. I DONT THINK I HAVE TO PUT ANY NAMES THERE EVERYBODY KNOWS WHOM I TALKING ABOUT
news flash

Smithton, IL

#55 Sep 5, 2012
How about we all use our own names, phone numbers and addresses? It appears most of these comments are written by adults-so lets act like adults. Present your feelings to the administation and then the board if needed. There are teachers I do not like and cannot be in the same room as them, but that is life. We/our kids will have bosses, peers, future relatives, etc that we do not like. Learning how to adapt with a teacher for just a year or two is minor compared to what we will be facing in the future. Education has many channels and the stupid behaviors of teachers/coaches are lessons in life. Deal with it.

If you really want to dump a teacher pur your name and contact info on here, get your group organized and appproach and go through the proper channels.
you first

Granite City, IL

#56 Sep 5, 2012
Why don't you practice what you preach? Why be so self righteous and then post anonymously? Guess that is a problem with you types!!
news flash

Smithton, IL

#57 Sep 5, 2012
self righteous? having the backbone to visit a teacher/admin/board is self righteous?

i want my kids to learn how to deal with teachers/coaches/in-laws/compl aining peers who say and do stupid things. Shrug it off, adapt, ignore the idiots, that is part of life. I truly cannot stand two of the teachers in the red bud school district. they hold opinions and attitudes i do NOT agree with. But kids learn to study and adapt their lives around such a-holes. and i do agree-teachers do say extremely stupid, hurtful things.

i am not attacking anybody, not trying to get anybody fired, criticizing people from behind a fake name. i simply do not believe it is right to hammer somebody from a hiding spot.
Sporty

Waterloo, IL

#58 Sep 5, 2012
news flash wrote:
self righteous? having the backbone to visit a teacher/admin/board is self righteous?
i want my kids to learn how to deal with teachers/coaches/in-laws/compl aining peers who say and do stupid things. Shrug it off, adapt, ignore the idiots, that is part of life. I truly cannot stand two of the teachers in the red bud school district. they hold opinions and attitudes i do NOT agree with. But kids learn to study and adapt their lives around such a-holes. and i do agree-teachers do say extremely stupid, hurtful things.
i am not attacking anybody, not trying to get anybody fired, criticizing people from behind a fake name. i simply do not believe it is right to hammer somebody from a hiding spot.
More likely than not, if a person was to use their real names and air the issues that bother them - your children or child will have to deal with those people also. Teachers, administration and school boards members can make your children (that are in school) unjustly miserable. Screw them, keep hiding behind a name. Most of them are not approachable and it is not worth putting your children's well-being in jeopardy. Children do not know how to handle this kind of crap, yes we can teach them, but it is a sticky situation in school.
Concerned taxpayer

Waterloo, IL

#59 Sep 8, 2012
yes sporty you are right if i post my name my children will suffer the consequences. if news flash had any balls they would print there name. it must be the teacher or asst. principal i am talking about. my children have enough to deal with all the clicks and two faced kids in that worthless school. why do they allow a child to go to red bud when they live in new athens oh i know why they have the right name. BULLCRAP is that even legal?
Sporty

Waterloo, IL

#60 Sep 8, 2012
Concerned taxpayer wrote:
yes sporty you are right if i post my name my children will suffer the consequences. if news flash had any balls they would print there name. it must be the teacher or asst. principal i am talking about. my children have enough to deal with all the clicks and two faced kids in that worthless school. why do they allow a child to go to red bud when they live in new athens oh i know why they have the right name. BULLCRAP is that even legal?
I think it is legal if the school board approves it and the people pay the out-of-district fee. I do not know how much that would be. But, there are ways to get around the system that would not be legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renault Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatal stabbing Wed All 4 Lafore 76
You Wed CBD 1
Everybody Apr 6 Everybody 1
AT&T Store in Waterloo, a purchase and possibly... (Sep '17) Apr 1 Guess whoo 4
Low income house is a joke Apr 1 God 7
Amazon firestick Mar 26 Coolaid man 12
Gibson Drugs Mar '18 C ock Handcuff 8

Renault Jobs

Personal Finance

Renault Mortgages